Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2017, 5:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by kauppias
The second "meal" was bread roll one piece of meat and some salad this was the IAD route so far from a meal

The main meal had a desert that was okay and a salad but not substantial. I will see what comes in the next 4 days and compare
Either they did a drastic cut on the second meal, or Tokyo gets more. It is a longer flight so maybe it does.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 12:46 pm

Programs: AY+, SK EB
I agree. I cannot imagine Plus customers were eating that much chocolate to make this a viable cost saving venture. I just found it annoying unfortunately I am flying back with the same crew So I can't test it yet to see if it's a crew based mess up
Please give feedback to SK so we get information if the crew got it wrong or if it changed.
Old Sep 9, 2017, 2:12 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Jainzar
Please give feedback to SK so we get information if the crew got it wrong or if it changed.
I already did I will post back once they reply. That's one thing they do fast for EBG so shouldn't take long. I have a EWR flight coming up too so I can test it out
Old Sep 10, 2017, 3:10 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Unfortunately it seems that this myth is confirmed 👎 second crew aboard my CPH-EWR flight had the same info!

Why would SAS want to make plus less appealing? I guess I will just save my cash and buy Go row 30 if available.

Same main meal for me as I can't eat fish. Drinks will be free as EBD and internet as well.

And NO it's not just for loss of free chips and chocolates and yes I am being dramatic 😀 just a pity everyone wants to penny pinch... Lately on long haul the plus prices have NOT been very cheap.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 4:08 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Either they did a drastic cut on the second meal, or Tokyo gets more. It is a longer flight so maybe it does.
It seems to be a case of it being both a cut on the CPH-IAD/EWR/BOS route and of CPH -NRT having had more.

Not sure what they have done with cuts on CPH-ORD and elsewhere to the US.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by GUWonder
It seems to be a case of it being both a cut on the CPH-IAD/EWR/BOS route and of CPH -NRT having had more.

Not sure what they have done with cuts on CPH-ORD and elsewhere to the US.
Maybe SK is copying the BA cut of second meals and replace with a chocolate bar on all flights to the East Coast?
Old Sep 11, 2017, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by nacho
Maybe SK is copying the BA cut of second meals and replace with a chocolate bar on all flights to the East Coast?
Except with SK you have to PAY for the chocolate bar in premium economy
Old Sep 11, 2017, 6:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Except with SK you have to PAY for the chocolate bar in premium economy

You do get a nicer seat on SK Plus vs BA Y+
Old Sep 11, 2017, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
The infamous ambient snack.... For a while even that was cut. No second service below 8.5 hours, but the snack reappeared.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 7:07 am

You do get a nicer seat on SK Plus vs BA Y+
Indeed! Plus for the most part service is better too in Plus if only they stop the NICKEL and DIME crap plus a second NON fish option would be super
Old Sep 12, 2017, 2:14 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
For a while this morning, police had shut off at least some of the airport operations at CPH. But now the airport is getting back to normal operations.

Unattended luggage reported as suspicious? Seems like it.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 7:36 am

Programs: EBD, Avis Presidents Club, HH Gold
flying to SFO tomorrow with SAS in plus.
hope there is more than a bread roll, but at least my expectations are aligned if that's the meal
Old Sep 13, 2017, 8:26 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
I've not been receiving the usual post-flight surveys since I resumed flying SK. Did they stop this?
Old Sep 13, 2017, 10:54 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
I've not been receiving the usual post-flight surveys since I resumed flying SK. Did they stop this?
No idea. But I got a lounge survey instead.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
I have flown 58k miles on SK this year and received zero surveys so far?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.