Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2017, 3:03 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by GUWonder
I knew they weren't willing to inconvenience all the other passengers just because I wasn't going to be their baggage handler and do a walk of shame onto the flight and off again to recover my cabin baggage.
So what happened then? Did they put you back on the flight?
Old Apr 12, 2017, 3:05 am

Heard that working before... mean but effective. Not sure I would have the balls for that
Old Apr 12, 2017, 10:59 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
So what happened then? Did they put you back on the flight?
Yes, they let me return onto the same flight and my seat was still there and open for me when I got back on board.

Not only was it DCA, it was on a flight to NYC. It doesn't take much to understand where I'm going with that.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 11:14 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by fassy
Heard that working before... mean but effective. Not sure I would have the balls for that
One doesn't need balls for that....

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Not only was it DCA, it was on a flight to NYC. It doesn't take much to understand where I'm going with that.
No idea really - maybe I'm thick-headed at the moment....
Old Apr 12, 2017, 4:06 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
A LON-MOW ticket is just that, if you stop in STO, it will auto cancel the rest of the ticket. Not advised. Ask the TA if then can refund and reissue.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 11:56 am

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
Soooooo... I'm stuck hanging out at Newark for some 5 hours tomorrow before going of to CPH again

Ideas of what to do? Food? Drink? Nap?
Old Apr 14, 2017, 3:21 pm

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Grab something to eat at the Marriott restaurant, probably your best bet if you're not looking to leave the airport area.

If you're brave enough to venture into Newark, take an Uber to this BBQ place.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:26 am

It seems now the EuroBonus system is broken for good. After a lot of us had 'disappear' the account history which needed to be manual restored I just got a new issue.

The point balance keeps increasing but no new flights were registered in the account history. Seems it is stuck. Asked the Diamond desk to fix it and a few hours later all missing flights showed up. Took another 4 flights this week and again same thing... points get credited increasing my total balance but do not show up in the account history.

Anybody else experiencing this behavior?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 6:05 am

It seems now the EuroBonus system is broken for good. After a lot of us had 'disappear' the account history which needed to be manual restored I just got a new issue.

The point balance keeps increasing but no new flights were registered in the account history. Seems it is stuck. Asked the Diamond desk to fix it and a few hours later all missing flights showed up. Took another 4 flights this week and again same thing... points get credited increasing my total balance but do not show up in the account history.

It's happening to me. It's becoming difficult to track whether or not flights have been counted unless I possibly add everything up myself
Old Apr 15, 2017, 7:36 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB

The points show up in the history over 10 days after they posted. My airport upgrade never showed up in the history.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 9:07 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador

This has been happening for the past year whereby the total point count increases prior to the contributing flight (or other source of points) showing up in the history. Not really a big deal, usually the history gets updated within 2 days of the points showing up in the aggregate count.

I'm on a very light SK diet at the moment while completing BA LTG so when the total point count increases prior to the flight posting in the history, the difference typically identifies it. At least you know the points are on the way.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 9:21 am

I'm not talking about 2 days! My last account activity is 22nd March... in between I had over 10 flights credited which actually made it to the total balance as well as qualifying segment count without any delay.

That never happened to me before. I always saw the account activity update about the same time the flights were credited and the total balance went up.

this makes it almost impossible to track flights, hotel, car rentals or credit card spending missing from being credited
Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
Grab something to eat at the Marriott restaurant, probably your best bet if you're not looking to leave the airport area.

If you're brave enough to venture into Newark, take an Uber to this BBQ place.
I've located a Vino Volo. The SAS lounge is under construction so no toilets.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 10:37 am

yep. I have exactly the same experience. With a mix of credit cards, flights, 25 year bonus scheme it is inposible to keep track.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 4:49 am

Programs: More than one
I'm not talking about 2 days! My last account activity is 22nd March... in between I had over 10 flights credited which actually made it to the total balance as well as qualifying segment count without any delay.

That never happened to me before. I always saw the account activity update about the same time the flights were credited and the total balance went up.

this makes it almost impossible to track flights, hotel, car rentals or credit card spending missing from being credited
For long I've experienced the account activity to be about a day behind the balance, but at the moment, the balance is updated with my flights in April, but the latest update on the account activity is March 28. :-(

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.