Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Lounge Options Los Angeles (LAX)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Lounge Options Los Angeles (LAX)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2024, 12:19 pm

Not business this time I'm afraid, so the *A lounge it is!
Old Mar 17, 2024, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
*G can also access AC MLL at T6.

I walk the airside between T7 and TBIT on a regular basis when flying through LAX...most of the time not even for lounge purposes, but just good exercise.

15-20 minutes each way (between T7 and TBIT) if you know what you are doing, and can walk at a steady pace.

Up to 30 minutes if you a new to the walk and/or have trouble walking.

There should be a resourceful guide/thread in the LA destination forum, as well as well as in the UA forum, with detailed instructions and map.

All terminals are now connected at LAX.
Old Mar 17, 2024, 9:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Repooc17
*G can also access AC MLL at T6.

I walk the airside between T7 and TBIT on a regular basis when flying through LAX...most of the time not even for lounge purposes, but just good exercise.

15-20 minutes each way (between T7 and TBIT) if you know what you are doing, and can walk at a steady pace.

Up to 30 minutes if you a new to the walk and/or have trouble walking.

There should be a resourceful guide/thread in the LA destination forum, as well as well as in the UA forum, with detailed instructions and map.

All terminals are now connected at LAX.
15 minutes is a pretty brisk walk at a fairly quiet time in the terminals I'd say.
Repooc17 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.