Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Credit Card Offers in DK

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2013, 8:58 am

Nykredit

Interestingly, the Nykredit card also gives you points on cash withdrawals. Although, with a 2% fee, it is not really that good a deal.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by birken
Interestingly, the Nykredit card also gives you points on cash withdrawals. Although, with a 2% fee, it is not really that good a deal.
Definitely not. I'm wondering why SAS allows 2 EB MC in the Danish market - they are basically identical but the Nykredit one charges half the annual fee. Why would anyone uses the one from SEB?
Old Nov 13, 2013, 1:23 pm

Well, the Nykredit offer is quite new, and we have yet to see if there are any changes to the existing offers.

Going away from SEB does not seem a logical offer, as SEB are also Eurobonus partner for the co-branded Diners Club card.

Also, it is not quite clear on what conditions Nykredit Bank will even offer the Mastercard to customers not willing to move all their bank accounts to Nykredit. Here, the SEB setup is much more targeted towards the general public.
Old Nov 13, 2013, 6:04 pm

Programs: SK EBD LTG (*G)
I, for once, hope that they are not going away from SEB. I would hate to renegotiate my credit card setup, and I do not want to move my accounts to Nykredit.
Old Nov 14, 2013, 1:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We studied the term and it seems that Nykredit will accept you applying a card without having an account there.

They will set up a credit card account for you and you don't pay the very stupid 'posteringsgebyr'. When you see the application form they only require 4 documents which is normal for most CC applications.

SEB also runs the Swedish MC, but their forex fee is really bad IMO.
Old Nov 24, 2013, 6:12 pm

Programs: EK, SAS
I was quite pleased seeing Nykredit offering this Mastercard.
If you are a valuable bank client, you will get 5000 points when signing up for the card and 5000 points every year in "loyalty" bonus.

10 points per 100DKK is not great, but better than nothing, since we lack the nice US offer creditcards, especially if you are already having business with Nykredit.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 1:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Sawkes
I was quite pleased seeing Nykredit offering this Mastercard.
If you are a valuable bank client, you will get 5000 points when signing up for the card and 5000 points every year in "loyalty" bonus.

10 points per 100DKK is not great, but better than nothing, since we lack the nice US offer creditcards, especially if you are already having business with Nykredit.
Yes I like to see the competition - especially with the Nykredit card I can save DKK 100 per year on annual fee. The 2 cards are practically the same if you are not EB elite members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.