Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DL to LHR then SAS to ARN

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2011, 2:46 am

Programs: SAS
Originally Posted by gnaget
Really? Maybe they fixed it because it's really stupid. Last time I ran into this was fall of 2009. It's definitely happened at both CPH and ARN.
In my experience the Print Boarding Card option will appear, if you run your card a second time at the check-in machines.
Old May 23, 2011, 9:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I have not returned home as yet but have flown all my SAS segments on this trip (LHR-ARN then ARN-SVO).

On the outbound, I did DL OKC-ATL-LHR then switched to SAS to reach ARN. My luggage was left in ATL and I did not see it until I left ARN on Sat for SVO. My DL ticket was business elite but I do not know what DL does in this situation since the last carrier takes responsibility in this scenario.

The SAS luggage folk at ARN said they would pay $100 for clothes. I was at an international conference in Uppsala and had to pay $200 for a polo shirt, t-shirt and one pair of socks.

I have an SAS address for NYC so are they rigid about the $100 even though I did not see my luggage until I left Sweden? Or do I appeal to DL to make up the difference?

Last edited by Xeno; May 23, 2011 at 9:58 pm
Old May 24, 2011, 1:32 am

Programs: UA *G MM
Originally Posted by cph_flyer
In my experience the Print Boarding Card option will appear, if you run your card a second time at the check-in machines.
I am usually using my UA account, which prevents me from using a card. So that's why I need a BP out of CPH and ARN. I used the card once or twice and it is quite convenient.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.