Wiki Posts
Search

90 min AS to AA connection on different tickets at SFO

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2022, 10:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
As another suggestion (but probably not wise for the travel illiterate), it may be possible to go between AS and AA via the parking garage. I've not been in there in some time but expect that you can still walk a short way from the T2 exit and over to the T1 entrance. That is what I'd do.
That's what I'd do as well, but the OP mentioned that the friend is not very travel-savvy. I'd be concerned that the friend might get lost in level 1 of the domestic garage, wander around for 20 minutes, and end up in Terminal 3.
Eastbay1K likes this.
Old Feb 13, 2022, 11:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by Visconti
Oh, right! I'd even forgotten that first time out of T1 calling rideshare just to realize that partitioned pickup area was no longer accessible and incurred the no show fee. They keep saying this new system is going to be easier, but I suspect it's gonna take me some time to reacclimate. I understand about the public works taking longer thing, but I can't imagine that all municipalities in the country would be this slow.
Total shutdown of ATS at ORD May 30

David
Old Feb 13, 2022, 1:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Originally Posted by dhuey
That's what I'd do as well, but the OP mentioned that the friend is not very travel-savvy. I'd be concerned that the friend might get lost in level 1 of the domestic garage, wander around for 20 minutes, and end up in Terminal 3.
The signage in the domestic garage Level 1 to walk from one terminal to another actually isn't bad, but yeah I probably wouldn't recommend either for someone not travel-savvy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.