SFO BART Workers ...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SFO BART Workers ...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2017, 1:46 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
FYI, if you qualify for senior (65+) or are disabled, the SFO visitor information desks sell reduced fare BART tickets. Green for seniors and red for disabled. 62.5% off regular fares, $9 for $24 card value. Cash only, I believe. The $8 one way ride becomes $3.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 2:51 pm
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by boxo
FYI, if you qualify for senior (65+) or are disabled, the SFO visitor information desks sell reduced fare BART tickets. Green for seniors and red for disabled. 62.5% off regular fares, $9 for $24 card value. Cash only, I believe. The $8 one way ride becomes $3.
I believe the discounted red tickets are also valid for youth 12 and younger (if you're traveling with kids)
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:06 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by ryw
I believe the discounted red tickets are also valid for youth 12 and younger (if you're traveling with kids)
^ I just looked that up on BART's website.

BART Red* Ticket
A 62.5% discount for persons with disabilities, Medicare cardholders and children 5-12 years old (starting January 1, 2018 the youth discount will extend to 18 years of age and will be 50%) : $24 ticket for $9

https://www.bart.gov/tickets
MDtR-Chicago likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.