Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Mars Candy Bar

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Mars Candy Bar

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2009, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by veggie_lover
Well I am not going to waste anymore time filling out those forms every Friday then... I am sure many others are doing it every Friday expecting 4 new coupons each week.
I posted the rules way back when, that is why I am sending coupons to neighbor's. If they share the wealth with me, fine. If they keep all 4, then they don't get put in for any more freebies
Old Jul 3, 2009, 2:15 pm

Still seems to be up and running!

I have 10 coupons on hand, may be getting 4 - 8 more, depending on my split to people I have ordered them for. Trying to find folks that don't like chocolate so they give me all four
Old Jul 4, 2009, 4:32 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by OzzyOzzie
Still seems to be up and running!
It will continue to be up and running through September 25.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 9:59 am

Programs: United GS, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
The site just worked a few minutes ago. This should be my fourth free candy bar during the prize period, so I guess I am done.

PS - The first two coupons arrived and we no issue redeeming. Had to pay something like 6 cents for the sales tax. But, 6 cents for a Snickers is not bad
Old Jul 10, 2009, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by buddlakecoflyer
This should be my fourth free candy bar during the prize period, so I guess I am done.
No chocolate hating friends Already used next door neighbor's address and she gave me all 4, used another that gave me 2 of 4, have another 4 coming from another friend as they don't at candy. Used another neighbor that I will probably get 4 from. Good thing I have 10 e-mail addresses I can use Running out of people I trust to give me some of the coupons

BTW, Walgreen's has 49 cents coupons for Mars candy bars. Just 1 cent (sales tax). Strange thing is they are 69 cents without the coupon, yet usually sell for 89 cents (which would bring it to 6 cents with tax). Anyway now I am just using the coupons I have without the store coupon and pay 2 cents per bar, although I had a clerk ring up 2 at once (with 2 free coupons of course) so it was only 3 cents total (compared to 4 cents for 2 individual). The clerk couldn't ring up 3 for some reason.
Old Jul 10, 2009, 5:04 pm

Programs: UAL Silver!, Starwood Gold, Marriott Plat, AA Exec Platinum
Thanks for the head-up OP! Just ordered my coupon, now just have to wait 6 weeks which is long enough that when it arrives I'll have forgotten about the promo and it will be a surprise! TT
Old Jul 10, 2009, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by tritraveller
Thanks for the head-up OP! Just ordered my coupon, now just have to wait 6 weeks which is long enough that when it arrives I'll have forgotten about the promo and it will be a surprise! TT
On my end seems to only be a 2 week delay. You'll have that coupon in no time
Old Jul 17, 2009, 8:01 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExPlat LT Gold, BA Silver, Aegean Star Gold
it's that time of the week!
Old Jul 17, 2009, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by jfkeze
it's that time of the week!
^
Old Jul 17, 2009, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by OzzyOzzie
On my end seems to only be a 2 week delay. You'll have that coupon in no time
Yeah, I got my first coupon in less then two weeks as well. Had no problems redeeming it- just had to pay a whopping 4 cents for it (sales tax, I think). Missed out today on a coupon, but I'm looking forward to getting one next week. ^
Old Jul 23, 2009, 9:17 am

Programs: Support the Tyrants Travel Club
bumping this great deal so it doesn't fall off the first page
Old Jul 24, 2009, 7:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Free chocolate Friday reminder.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 11:26 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

Hopefully the regular travelers on here used their coupons for M&M's and ate all the blue ones?

After looking at that mouse, I'll keep my comment about the blue extremities to myself
Old Jul 28, 2009, 10:50 pm

Programs: AA-Plat
It is sad but I think that someone is taking my coupons. I successfully received a coupon for the first few weeks of the promotion and have been applying each Friday since (receiving the congratulations follow-up email), but no new coupons.
Old Jul 29, 2009, 6:48 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hawaii-bound
It is sad but I think that someone is taking my coupons. I successfully received a coupon for the first few weeks of the promotion and have been applying each Friday since (receiving the congratulations follow-up email), but no new coupons.
Same here... the ones to my home were delivered, but my work weren't. Looks like the mail sorter at my work is getting a few extra calories curtesy of me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.