Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Mars Candy Bar

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Mars Candy Bar

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2009, 10:27 am

Finally remembered to do this...

...and got all 4 candy certificates. Yummm - thanks OP
Old May 29, 2009, 1:27 pm

can't believe that I had overlooked this. well, I atleast got one today! cheers.
Old May 29, 2009, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I missed last Friday, but I should be getting 12 coupons eventually. Not a bad deal for a little typing.
Old May 29, 2009, 3:42 pm

Still working today.
Old May 29, 2009, 10:49 pm

I signed up for four for my household today but in my excitement I forgot to change the name for each entry! I did use a different e-mail address for each one though. just a tip so others don't make the same mistake.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by veggie_lover
I signed up for four for my household today but in my excitement I forgot to change the name for each entry! I did use a different e-mail address for each one though. just a tip so others don't make the same mistake.
I used the same name for all four and just received the first batch of four coupons, so I think it's OK.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 8:11 am

Got the first of my coupons. Max value $0.85 and I can tell you there are no candy bars that cheap in my hood. Free should mean free, not "deep discount"

Now, where can I use it on a buy one, get one free to get a twofer one and a reduced price
Old Jun 3, 2009, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
We just received ours the other day. Wife already used the coupons and noticed the limit when paying. Apparently, they are 2 for $1.59 at Walgreen's, so she's going there with our next set of coupons.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Still waiting for mine. I think I'll demand compensation if my free coupons for free candy bars don't show up.

Mike
Old Jun 4, 2009, 7:52 am

Second coupon just came in post yesterday.

MMMMM... thanks OP.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 8:14 am

I originally read the terms and conditions wrong. The offer may expire as late as September, 2009. Seems to still be up, although I am surprised the 250,000 coupons haven't been filled yet.

To PaulMSN: if you keep applying for more, I suggest contacting the diabetes association
Old Jun 5, 2009, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by OzzyOzzie
I originally read the terms and conditions wrong. The offer may expire as late as September, 2009. Seems to still be up, although I am surprised the 250,000 coupons haven't been filled yet.

To PaulMSN: if you keep applying for more, I suggest contacting the diabetes association
I just ordered another 8 today for two households. I believe it is 250,000 each Friday. So it resets each week. Anyone know how much candy bars cost at walmart, is it well under 85 cents?
Old Jun 5, 2009, 9:35 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

For those of you with high candy bar prices: Our Wal-Mart has candy for about 70 cents. While the grocery stores are higher than the limit, they regularly have 2/$1 sales on thier candy bars, but not requiring you to buy two. So you might not be able to get them today or tomorrow, but keep the coupons with you until you see a sale.

As for the coupons in the mail: I got the ones to my house. However, the ones to my work & my wife's work never appeared. The work mail (wo)men must be enjoying some candy on our behalf.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 12:46 pm

Programs: AA-Plat
Thank you. Coupons still available today.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Four more done. This is actually more typeworthy than playing Club Live/Bing, in terms of value per keystroke. $3.40 for a few minutes of typing.

To OzzyOzzie: I am at risk for it, but the insane amount of Ultimate Frisbee and dancing I do seems to be keeping it at bay. Anyway, if I don't buy any other candy (yeah, right) it's only four bars a week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.