Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Mars Candy Bar

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Mars Candy Bar

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2009, 9:21 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by veggie_lover
Has anyone received more than 4 coupons to date? I received 4 three weeks ago, but no more since then? I have been filling out the forms every Friday and do get the confirmation emails.
Check your spam folder
Old Jun 19, 2009, 1:37 pm

I've only received two, and that was from week 2. Got confirmations I would have more coming for week 3, but nada.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 1:58 pm

Originally Posted by deant
Check your spam folder
I am getting all the confirmation emails, just not getting any more actual coupons. It's been 2-3 weeks since I got the first batch of four. I am beginning to suspect it is a limit of 4 per household.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 2:00 pm

think it's 4 per address.
Luckily for us we've got 2 different last names here (on one we put apt # even though it's private ressie) and also we do 2 different addresses (mail's forwarded for aunt).
We've gotten about 6 coupons so far for 2 different addresses, we'll see what comes in the next week or so.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has anyone received more than 4 coupons to date? I received 4 three weeks ago, but no more since then? I have been filling out the forms every Friday and do get the confirmation emails.
I have only gotten the four also.

The site gives a "technical difficulties" message at the moment. I should have done it this morning -- may miss a set of coupons that I'm not actually getting.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 3:04 pm

Programs: DL GM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, GPP Silver
My sweet tooth thanks you OP.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 3:52 pm

Still available today.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 3:58 pm

Programs: DL Silver (0.239 MM), DL SkyClub Life, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Site's up and just banged out another four. I've gotten two weeks' worth of coupons so far, including a batch in the mail today.
Old Jun 24, 2009, 8:25 pm

Put my neighbor's in for four - received them Tuesday. Meanwhile I only got 3 of 4 at my place (scatted over a few weeks) and just 1 at work (probably a security guard taking them as the mail is brought directly there )
Old Jun 25, 2009, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by OzzyOzzie
Put my neighbor's in for four - received them Tuesday. Meanwhile I only got 3 of 4 at my place (scatted over a few weeks) and just 1 at work (probably a security guard taking them as the mail is brought directly there )
I am now convinced you can only get 4 per household . I have been filling out the form for several weeks for several people. All of us only got the 4 and no more.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 12:38 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
T&C: Limit Four Per Household

A quick read of the T&C's usually can clear up any confusion:

Limit: one (1) Coupon per email address per Friday and four (4) Coupons per household during the Offer Period.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by bob12403
A quick read of the T&C's usually can clear up any confusion:
Is offer period each Friday or the many weeks the promotion is running?
Old Jun 25, 2009, 2:13 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Is offer period each Friday or the many weeks the promotion is running?
Once again, I refer to the T&C:

Offer valid from 9:00:00 AM ET to 11:59:59 PM ET on the Friday only of each week beginning 5/8/09 and ending 9/25/09 ("Offer Period").
Old Jun 25, 2009, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by bob12403
Once again, I refer to the T&C:
Well I am not going to waste anymore time filling out those forms every Friday then... I am sure many others are doing it every Friday expecting 4 new coupons each week.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 8:14 pm

Well I am not going to waste anymore time filling out those forms every Friday then... I am sure many others are doing it every Friday expecting 4 new coupons each week.
Putting aside for the moment the reading of the T&C...did you really believe that Mars would have a promotion that could provide almost 100 candy bars per household over a five month period? Multiplied by how many households participating in the promotion?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.