Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2018, 12:18 am

Is there any Idea on how to get some free Southwest Points to extend the Validity? Tried E-Rewards, but the Link is not working..
Old Feb 22, 2018, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by blueeagle3
Is there any Idea on how to get some free Southwest Points to extend the Validity? Tried E-Rewards, but the Link is not working..
I'd try the southwest RR dining program. As long as you charge $2 you'll get a point
blueeagle3 likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2018, 11:39 pm

Programs: Southwest A-list & Companion Pass, Enterprise, Hilton, Wyndham, etc
I get invitations from e-rewards, "You have an opportunity waiting!" I click on the link and am greeted with "Answer a few questions to find a new survey."
Which, after I answer, goes on to "Answer a few questions to find a new survey."
Which, after I answer, goes on to "Answer a few questions to find a new survey."
Which, after I answer, goes on to "Unfortunately there are no available surveys for you right now. Please try again later." With the opportunity to update my "survey profile."

24 questions and answers. Not even one point. Probably not going to do that again.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 6:24 am

I am holding an Avios E-Rewards Account - but i don't hold an Avios Account...Dont know why i did it in the first place, but there are 24k Points on it now and id like to cash them out...Located in Germany, what are my Chances in setting up an Avios Account? And how do i do it?
Old Feb 25, 2018, 10:33 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by bobunf
I get invitations from e-rewards, "You have an opportunity waiting!" I click on the link and am greeted with "Answer a few questions to find a new survey."
Which, after I answer, goes on to "Unfortunately there are no available surveys for you right now. Please try again later." With the opportunity to update my "survey profile."

24 questions and answers. Not even one point. Probably not going to do that again.
I've been having the same issue as well.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by blueeagle3
I am holding an Avios E-Rewards Account - but i don't hold an Avios Account...Dont know why i did it in the first place, but there are 24k Points on it now and id like to cash them out...Located in Germany, what are my Chances in setting up an Avios Account? And how do i do it?
Open a Frequent Flyer account with British Air. They service Germany, and their "miles currency" is Avios. You can redeem Avios from the BA acount for flights on American Airlines as well.
blueeagle3 likes this.
Old Feb 26, 2018, 12:24 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
If you're getting the infinite redirects from one of the survey routers, clearing cookies sometimes helps to fix the problem.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 8:58 am

Appears to be some technical issues this afternoon with registering and crediting of completed surveys, nothing is being updated?
Old Feb 27, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Tilly71
Appears to be some technical issues this afternoon with registering and crediting of completed surveys, nothing is being updated?
My account was updated, but with delay. I received points some 60 minutes later...
Old Feb 28, 2018, 11:06 am

Can someone confirm that e-rewards will extend BA Avios expiration for another 3 years?
Old Feb 28, 2018, 12:06 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Yes they will. Any activity (except Combine My Avios) extends the validity.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by neuromancer
Yes they will. Any activity (except Combine My Avios) extends the validity.
Thank you.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 12:53 pm

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Diamond, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by bobunf

I refuse to answer all the questions. It is very annoying that the email says "You have a new survey waiting" and all you get are the questions. Makes me think E-rewards has become pretty much useless.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 1:45 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Actually I think most of these complete your profile (as well as some control questions like "please select 5").
Old Mar 7, 2018, 2:58 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
United is out of stock for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.