Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2021, 10:43 am

Redemption error

Trying to redeem for Hilton today and getting a message saying there is an error.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 12:34 pm

The error-message comes up since Friday and the loading time after log-in takes eternally as well. Looks like a temporary IT-Problem they have that might be solved after the weekend.
chrism20 likes this.

Last edited by skytruck; Mar 1, 2021 at 11:22 am
Old Feb 28, 2021, 5:50 pm

I'm getting the same message as well.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by chrism20
Trying to redeem for Hilton today and getting a message saying there is an error.
Issue seems to have been resolved.
Old Mar 2, 2021, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Tried to redeem AA today and got an error QSB0303-17, not sure if it is just me, also it said no surveys for me
Old Mar 2, 2021, 4:25 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Tried to redeem AA today and got an error QSB0303-17, not sure if it is just me, also it said no surveys for me
Same here, got the message a couple of weeks ago trying to redeem for Target, wrote them, heard back a week ago that they are "investigating," and have heard nothing since. No surveys for me either. Will followup tomorrow.
Old Mar 2, 2021, 5:57 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I'm afraid this means your account has been closed.
Old Mar 2, 2021, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by neuromancer
But this same thing happened to me almost exactly a year ago as well, and after I wrote to erewards, I was able to continue as normal til now
Old Mar 3, 2021, 3:55 am

Well, just contact them again. Sometimes they reactivate your account after a QSB-error message but more often they detect something what they don´t accept for a repeated time and close your account.
Old Mar 4, 2021, 2:01 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bob12403
Same here, got the message a couple of weeks ago trying to redeem for Target, wrote them, heard back a week ago that they are "investigating," and have heard nothing since. No surveys for me either. Will followup tomorrow.
Same thing happened to me. They responded that my account is re-activated, I could redeem, I got tons of invites, BUT, all invites are always expired, no matter how many I click. Did follow up with the company and they are again investigating. Strange.
Old Mar 6, 2021, 7:44 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Nope. "We’re sorry to hear you have had issues with your account. We have investigated the issue and your account is now active again." I now have a full dashboard, surveys are working as normal, and was able to make some redemptions. It did require some patience, as well as at least one follow-up inquiry, but very happy that the freeze (still unexplained) has gone away.
Old Mar 15, 2021, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

After I wrote it is now active again, it just said my account had been flagged.

Does anyone know is it I can't do both erewards and miles for opinion from AA ? This happened just a few days after I started doing miles for opinion, and since my erewards is now active again, I didn't receive any more emails notification from miles for opinion about new surveys but just erewards, and I didn't attempt to look for anymore surveys from miles for opinion neither, worry I will get flagged again for erewards
Old Mar 17, 2021, 12:22 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mirror74
Same thing happened to me. They responded that my account is re-activated, I could redeem, I got tons of invites, BUT, all invites are always expired, no matter how many I click. Did follow up with the company and they are again investigating. Strange.
After a month, I received notice that my account is closed due to lack of "attentiveness". Well, it was good while it lasted, but I lost hours doing surveys that often resulted in no gain, so, goodbye e-rewards.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 1:05 am

Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.
Got error message this morning when trying to redeem for avios . I will wait to see what the response is

Resource Not Found - QSB0303-17

An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact us and report error code: QSB0303-17
Looking through reviews on the internet it seems they are closing loads of accounts at the moment

Its always a very tense relationship with this company in-terms of surveys working and being kicked off !
brabb12 likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2021, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by allturnleft
Got error message this morning when trying to redeem for avios . I will wait to see what the response is

Resource Not Found - QSB0303-17

An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact us and report error code: QSB0303-17
Looking through reviews on the internet it seems they are closing loads of accounts at the moment

Its always a very tense relationship with this company in-terms of surveys working and being kicked off !

Im having the same issue with them right now also. I haven't gotten any surveys in the past few days. Not sure if Im suspended or not. I hope not, because I also am doing a 1 year laundry study through them, and I have their equipment and they pay me every month so I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.