Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2010, 6:17 am

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
Does anybody know how long usually it takes to post US miles from e-rewards?
For example Hilton posts immediately, BMI miles arrive the next Monday, PC points - the next Tuesday.
Thanks
Old Nov 9, 2010, 5:28 pm

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by LosAngeleno
I had a decent amount of eRewards $ (US program) that were to expire earlier this year and for whatever reason -- and without any request or prompting from me -- eRewards sent me an email stating that none of my eRewards $ would expire this year.
I got the same email, also without requesting it, and although I had relatively few eRewards $ that would have expired, it was still nice to carry them over.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:17 pm

I just got a $50 IT-based survey and I qualified. Yay!

Originally Posted by bob12403
Mrs.bob12403 almost hit the motherlode: a survey specific to her profession that would pay $57 in e-rewards dollars if completed successfully! We've never seen an offer that high before.

Unfortunately, she was only six very general questions in to the survey when she hit the "Thank you very much, but...." screen.

Just another $0.50 on the e-rewards toteboard....
Old Dec 3, 2010, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by vickiburton
I haven't received an invitation in what seems to be months. I'm stuck on $3 and have no hope of getting enough to redeem before 3/31.
My surveys have almost dried up too. Only one in the last month.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 12:19 pm

Ive been following PGary's blog about free miles for awhial now and today was the first time ive heard of e-rewards.

Is there anyone that would be willing to send me an invitation?
Old Dec 8, 2010, 12:28 pm

I hate these things.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 12:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Originally Posted by a7800
I just got a $50 IT-based survey and I qualified. Yay!
Lucky you. I was glad to be able to qualify for $15 IT-based survey.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 2:52 pm

So since I started an e-rewards account this year, do my points have to be redeemed by 12/31?
Old Dec 8, 2010, 3:12 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
No, Minitman. Check your account for the expiry date. Accounts opened in Q1 expire on March 31, Q2 on June 30, etc.
Old Dec 8, 2010, 3:23 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Qualified for a panel to login for three consecutive days to a bulletin board to answer questions about and discuss rental trucks. Took about 20 minutes each of the three days.

$90 reward.

It hasn't posted yet, though. Wonder if I'll have to track it down
Old Dec 8, 2010, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by Brendan
No, Minitman. Check your account for the expiry date. Accounts opened in Q1 expire on March 31, Q2 on June 30, etc.
Thank you
Old Dec 17, 2010, 8:51 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Qualified for a panel to login for three consecutive days to a bulletin board to answer questions about and discuss rental trucks. Took about 20 minutes each of the three days.

$90 reward.

It hasn't posted yet, though. Wonder if I'll have to track it down
$90 in rewards posted yesterday. Woo.
Old Dec 18, 2010, 2:12 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
If you get a survey titled "Study about Consumers" for $5 for 20 mins, you might want to skip it. After I answered questions about products, brands and theme parks for about 15 mins, it then said I didn't qualify!
Old Dec 18, 2010, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Originally Posted by Kremmen
If you get a survey titled "Study about Consumers" for $5 for 20 mins, you might want to skip it. After I answered questions about products, brands and theme parks for about 15 mins, it then said I didn't qualify!
In situations like this I usually write to the customer service. I got credited quite a few times for surveys like that.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 8:20 am

I am wondering how good E-Rewards are in terms of tracking missing rewards. In October, I redeemed for 2200 Choice Privileges points, which I will redeem for southwest credits. I sent an e-mail to E-Rewards, in late November to tell them the points have not appeared. On December 10, they replied, saying they will look into it. I'm still waiting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.