Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

HHonors is joining e-miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HHonors is joining e-miles

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2009, 1:52 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott, Hilton H, Priority Club, United Mileage Plus, AA, My Coke R., Hertz
joining e-rewards for HH points

I would like to join e-rewards to get Hilton points, but it says it's by invitation only. Does anyone know how can i get "invited" to join e-rewards so i can gather HH points??
Old Sep 2, 2009, 3:56 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
I posted on 27 Aug that I had redeemed for 1,000 HH points and they said it would take 4-6 weeks. The points posted yesterday - so about a week. Not bad.
Old Sep 5, 2009, 7:10 am

Can anyone give me a hint as to how to get e-rewards to start posting opportunities for me to get points? Several years ago I had no problem earning points then it just stopped. I've updated my profile. What else can I do? I'm sitting with a whopping $0.26 in my account and no activity what-so-ever.
Old Sep 5, 2009, 8:05 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by calliecat
Can anyone give me a hint as to how to get e-rewards to start posting opportunities for me to get points? Several years ago I had no problem earning points then it just stopped.
In case you haven't read closely enough, this thread is about the partnership between HHonors and e-miles.

There are other threads on e-Rewards. Your question had been addressed numerous times, especially in the master thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...er-thread.html
Old Sep 7, 2009, 2:12 pm

Excuse me for my error and thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. I really didn't care for the tone of your message though. It's when you ask a question in good faith and get an answer in a condescending tone that I don't appreciate.
I will search the correct thread now that I have been corrected.
Old Sep 8, 2009, 2:13 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by calliecat
Excuse me for my error and thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. I really didn't care for the tone of your message though. It's when you ask a question in good faith and get an answer in a condescending tone that I don't appreciate.
I will search the correct thread now that I have been corrected.
I simply pointed out a fact that there is an e-Rewards thread.

I assume you didn't know about that thread hence gave you a headsup on what had been discussed about your question. I thought it would only save time and make it easier for you to search for the answers.

I am in SPAM enough and know what threads/topics we have. On 8/28/09, I had pointed out in post#28 this thread is about e-Miles and HHonors. I read and participate on all those threads that I referenced. If I wanted to condescend you, I wouldn't have provided you with the link to the master thread. I am sorry you have such an emotional response to my pointers to the right direction.

Originally Posted by lin821
In case you haven't read closely enough, this thread is about the partnership between HHonors and e-miles.

There are other threads on e-Rewards. Your question had been addressed numerous times, especially in the master thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...er-thread.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.