Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Live Search Club/Bing -earn up to 2500 miles on various airlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2008, 11:28 am

Programs: DL UA US
Originally Posted by icurhere2
If they keep posting my miles without me interacting with them - even if it's a few weeks later than they say - I can deal with a little confusion. The confirmations I received (I think) are to state that Delta has actually credited miles, which I think is a useful service to let us know they are actually concerned with getting us the award redeemed.
I agree. I matched the confirmation numbers with the ticket receipt e-mails from 7/15 and 7/22, which were posted to my DL account this week.

I agree: it can be interpreted as a useful service letting us know that the awards have been redeemed.

Maybe we can call it progress...?

Old Aug 8, 2008, 11:49 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Flexicon problem

When I was playing Flexicon, it would automatically scroll down to the search results for me from time to time - it could be annoying, as I have to scroll back up to the game. Has anyone noticed that? it started couple weeks ago.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 12:22 pm

Programs: DL UA US
Originally Posted by iwls01
When I was playing Flexicon, it would automatically scroll down to the search results for me from time to time - it could be annoying, as I have to scroll back up to the game. Has anyone noticed that? it started couple weeks ago.
When this happened to me, I contacted LSC help (via link in the last line of the FAQ on the Help page), and it was fixed very promptly.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Something that occurs every few weeks for me (as an FYI). In both Firefox 2.0.0.16 and 3.0.1, I have had corrupted cookies that return a Microsoft Live login screen with an error (rather than a LiveSearch Club screen). Clearing the cookie and logging back in removes the problem.
Old Aug 8, 2008, 6:23 pm

Strange. The new day didn't reset 20 mins ago, so it still says I've exceeded the Daily Limit.

Has Daylight Savings started???
Old Aug 8, 2008, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
I think it is a problem with the overnight "maintenance"
Old Aug 8, 2008, 7:23 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Originally Posted by futaris
Strange. The new day didn't reset 20 mins ago, so it still says I've exceeded the Daily Limit.

Same thing for me... 9:22 eastern time here... and I have not gotten reset.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 7:27 am

Programs: Delta FO, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum

that happens to me all the time. sometimes, logging out and back in helps.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 10:24 am

I had the same problem, with opposite results. It never stopped me yesterday. I ran up about 1600 from 7-9pm cst before I quit for the night.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 3:58 pm

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Not sure if this has been posted already but just got confirmation of a recent redemption of tickets and got a different confirmation e-mail than I had gotten before:

hank you for your American Airlines AAdvantage® account order. Your Live Search Club miles request has been confirmed and is being processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions.

Confirmation Number: xxxxx
Miles to be Deposited: 2500

After your order is processed and found to be in compliance with our Terms and Conditions, your American Airlines AAdvantage® account balance will be updated in approximately 15-30 days depending on your airline. Please save this e-mail including your confirmation number for your records.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 7:43 pm

anyone else experiencing the daily ticket limit issue tonight? it is now 9:45pm edt, and the new day still hasnt reset.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by helpless
anyone else experiencing the daily ticket limit issue tonight? it is now 9:45pm edt, and the new day still hasnt reset.
It didnt stop me at all last night and I was up to 1600 when I quit for the night. The Daily limit box popped up as soon as I signed on this morning and it still wont let me play anymore. Maybe they changed the reset time.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 10:00 pm

as of midnight, im still getting that pop up. guess i should give up for the night.
Old Aug 9, 2008, 10:53 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
My "new day" is normally at 5 pm PST. Not today. I rebooted, deleted cookies, re-logged on. Nada.

In better news, there's a nice new two-player game that could be good, but it's as buggy as Picture This. Too bad.
Old Aug 10, 2008, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Platinum; Hyatt-Diamond; HHonors-Silver, Marriott- Gold
Originally Posted by lili
My "new day" is normally at 5 pm PST. Not today. I rebooted, deleted cookies, re-logged on. Nada.

In better news, there's a nice new two-player game that could be good, but it's as buggy as Picture This. Too bad.
The game isn't bad. Yes it has a few bugs, but even if you "lose" you still get tickets. The thing I don' t like about it is it is SLOW!. I mean there are t a total of 13 turns (You & your partner have 6 each, then the final duel happens at the same time). This can take almost 10 mins to play one game. I'd like it all to happen concurrently, then you could cut the time in half. Oh well, another MS think tank....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.