Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 13, 2013, 5:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Counsellor
Thanks to all who help maintain this Wiki.
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/login.html

Looks as though the coupons are gone:
https://couponsinthenews.com/2022/01...ewards-debuts/

Correction: You can still find a few coupons here:
https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/coupons.html
Print Wikipost

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2015, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
So my understanding is that points from codes on boxes are no longer a way to add to KFR accounts after December 31. The United Airlines Vacation promo runs through March 31, 2016. Historically, a code from one of the United Airlines Vacation promo products gets counted for both the promo and as a method to accumulate generic KFR points.

After December 31, do codes from boxes associated with the United Airlines Vacation promo only count towards the 5, 10, or 20 codes needed to redeem for dollars off vacations but not as a way to accumulate additional KFR points?
Old Dec 29, 2015, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
So my understanding is that points from codes on boxes are no longer a way to add to KFR accounts after December 31. The United Airlines Vacation promo runs through March 31, 2016. Historically, a code from one of the United Airlines Vacation promo products gets counted for both the promo and as a method to accumulate generic KFR points.

After December 31, do codes from boxes associated with the United Airlines Vacation promo only count towards the 5, 10, or 20 codes needed to redeem for dollars off vacations but not as a way to accumulate additional KFR points?
From the FAQ:

Are bonus codes going away?
While we are phasing out codes in packages, we will continue to offer bonus codes to our members. At this time, we do not have plans to stop receiving the on-pack codes that you already have. Please continue entering your on-pack codes and you will continue to collect points.
----------

So as long as the packaging includes codes (you can check by looking at the bottom of the box), code entry will continue at this time.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
Originally Posted by CokeandTaco
From the FAQ:

Are bonus codes going away?
While we are phasing out codes in packages, we will continue to offer bonus codes to our members. At this time, we do not have plans to stop receiving the on-pack codes that you already have. Please continue entering your on-pack codes and you will continue to collect points.
----------

So as long as the packaging includes codes (you can check by looking at the bottom of the box), code entry will continue at this time.
Thanks for the info.

By the way, that's a pretty obscure place for KFR to answer that specific question. I would never have thought to look for an answer about the continuation of on-box code acceptance following a question about "bonus codes".
Old Dec 30, 2015, 11:16 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
Good to know. Still, I'm surprised KFR is phasing out entering codes and instead wants receipts or loyalty cards linked. So much more effort/fuss for both the users and the people on their end, but I guess maybe that's their roundabout way of gathering shopping patterns?
Old Jan 1, 2016, 9:25 pm

Another code (added to wiki):

KFRSUPERSAVERMOM - 100 points

----------
Order your free calendar (8x11 12-month wall calendar) by 1/31/16:
KE3G-8948-MF79-NSRGY2
Old Jan 1, 2016, 9:45 pm

Has anyone redeemed anything good with their kfr points?
Old Jan 2, 2016, 5:03 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
Every receipt that I submit to KFR get rejected. It is not worth the time. The rewards are too many points. Atleast, I am not seeing anything worth the points. i will enter the bonus points or easy points but I am not going to waste my time loading receipts to just have them reject them continuously.
Old Jan 4, 2016, 5:03 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, IHG (Platinum Elite), Amtrak Guest Rewards, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors
I noticed that one of the KFR rewards is a Delta vacations $50 gift card. Assuming I bought several of them with enough points, could I use all of those gift cards at the same time for the delta vacations trip, or do they limit how many gift cards you can apply to one ticket?
Old Jan 4, 2016, 7:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
I noticed that one of the KFR rewards is a Delta vacations $50 gift card. Assuming I bought several of them with enough points, could I use all of those gift cards at the same time for the delta vacations trip, or do they limit how many gift cards you can apply to one ticket?
Just one cert, and it's off the hotel component (so the voucher might be worth less than $100 if going somewhere like LAS with cheap hotels during the week).
Old Jan 21, 2016, 9:57 pm

Programs: Most....Four elite air/ Three hotel elites - UA MillionMiler - DL RWT alum
KFRWARMANDTOASTY for 25 points through 1/23, per Freebies4mom/kfr
Old Jan 22, 2016, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by flyzabit
Thanks. I added that to the wiki as well as...
WEMELTFORMEMBERS for 25 points
Old Jan 25, 2016, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by flyzabit
still working today 1/25
Old Jan 28, 2016, 11:08 am

KFRWARMANDTOASTY is coming back "expired" today.
Old Feb 3, 2016, 2:46 pm

New One:

25pt-bigg-ameb-onus - 25 points (expires 2/15/16)
cele-brat-egam-eday - 25 point (expires 2/15/16)
Old Feb 5, 2016, 9:55 am

250 point code from costco shredded wheat

Post when used
zzgk-3wrk-trdc-7pk3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.