Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 13, 2013, 5:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Counsellor
Thanks to all who help maintain this Wiki.
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/login.html

Looks as though the coupons are gone:
https://couponsinthenews.com/2022/01...ewards-debuts/

Correction: You can still find a few coupons here:
https://www.kelloggs.com/en_US/coupons.html
Print Wikipost

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2022, 7:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by JAXBA
I had the same problem, earning 0 tokens after activities earlier this month, but I just logged back in today and the missing tokens had appeared. Have been able to request a reward for the first time in the new programme (sadly no socks this time).
Mine didn't update at all. That said, I found that uploading a receipt then triggered credit for all of the earned tokens.
Old Jun 5, 2022, 3:00 pm
Vir

Originally Posted by bongobadge
I noticed that with the Kellogg's Family Rewards - The new packages with the codes in them are very slow getting to the grocery store shelves. You have to make sure you look for the Kellogg's Family Rewards Logo on the package. Hopefully the new packages, with the Logo & Codes inside, will soon become commonplace. In the meantime check the back of the product shelf. They usually rotate the products when filling the shelves and the newer boxes are usually toward the back.
The Kellogg's SwigMug promo is a scam! I uploaded the required receipts for 3 products but got credit for only 2. I've been unable to access the site since then but keep getting notifications to participate in other loyalty promos that'd take forever to produce rewards if at all. It's just the old bait and switch scam.
Counsellor likes this.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 7:04 am

I've given it up. I sent in receipts for purchase of two boxes of Raisin Bran and got credit only for one. I contacted Kellogg's and they said each receipt can get credit for the purchase of only one box, no matter how many boxes were actually purchased on that trip. Then they short-changed me an additional token.

I'm not going to waste my time with them until they get their act together.
JAXBA likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2022, 11:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Received an email that the program is ending at the end of the year.
Old Nov 1, 2022, 4:28 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
It just wasn’t the same after they took the codes off the packages. My grocery store doesn’t do loyalty cards and the receipt thing wasn’t worth it.
Old Nov 1, 2022, 7:43 pm

I also received this:

Important Notification:

To better connect you to your favorite brands, we’re ending the Kellogg’s Family RewardsŪ program on December 31, 2022. All the offers and promotions you love will be fun-er, simpler and easier to take part in. You’ll have one less username and password to remember!

Keep scoring tokens until December 31, 2022, and log in and redeem rewards until January 15, 2023. After that, you’ll get all the news and fun stuff you love directly from your favorite brands.

------------------------------------------------
Let's hope whatever they've coming up with this time is better than the mess they have now. I've quit visiting them except for occasionally getting coupons.
Old Dec 16, 2022, 8:25 pm

Programs: DL Gold, HHDiamond, IHG Plat Regular Joe Everywhere Else
I could never get 5 tokens in one month. . I would purchase 4 Kelloggs items on a single receipt and only get 1 token. I gave up and just didn't try anymore. I wonder what the new program will be like.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 6:31 pm
Original Member

Kelloggs is still doing the free book program. Only have 30 days to upload your receipts from purchase. If you don't have a school or teacher in mind, please let me know and I can nominate a few who would love to have new books in their classrooms! Thanks in advance!

KELLOGG’S™ BACK TO SCHOOL FEEDING READING BOOK OFFER (kelloggspromotions.com)

Last edited by sggolf; Aug 27, 2023 at 6:20 pm
Old Aug 27, 2023, 6:20 pm
Original Member

Added the Kelloggs participating products. Feeding_Reading_2023_PP_List_EN.pdf (kelloggspromotions.com)

If you eat any of the following products, please save your receipts (with dates in the last 30 days). If you don't have a school in mind, please contact me and I can help you!
chrisny2 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.