Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Kellogg's Family Rewards

    Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 27, 22, 1:59 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: Counsellor
Wiki Link
Thanks to all who help maintain this Wiki.
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/login.html

Looks as though the coupons are gone:
https://couponsinthenews.com/2022/01...ewards-debuts/
Print Wikipost

Old Jul 17, 12, 7:28 am
  #1  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Posts: 48,574
Kellogg's Family Rewards

Enter codes from specially marked Kellogg's products, earn points which can be redeemed for merchandise and coupons. One of the uses for the points is as an entry to win a Delta vacation.

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/login.html

Active Codes
KFRHOMERUNTICKET: 50 points
EASTEREGGHUNTFUN: 25 points
FREEGROCERIESNOW: 50 points
KFRDELTAENTERNOW: 50 points
ENTERDELTASWEEPS: 50 points
HOWITWORKS20PNTS: 20 points
KFRFREEGROCERIES: 50 points
ERESUNGANADORHOY: 50 points
KFRFAVPOPTARTS10: 10 points
KFRNOWONFACEBOOK: 20 points
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO: 25 points, or more
2013kfrbonuscode: 50 points
SCHOLASTICSWEEPS: 50 points
CELEBRATEDADSDAY: 25 points

Expired Codes
KFRGIFTOFSAVINGS
FAVHOLIDAYCOOKIE
MARIECLAIRE50PTS
foodnetmag50pnts
JOINKELLOGG2SAVE
goodhousemag50pt
redbookKFR50pnts

Last edited by kipper; Jun 12, 13 at 7:50 pm
kipper is offline  
Old Jul 17, 12, 8:53 am
  #2  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Posts: 13,575
Originally Posted by kipper View Post
Enter codes from specially marked Kellogg's products, earn points which can be redeemed for merchandise and coupons. One of the uses for the points is as an entry to win a Delta vacation.

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/login.html
Great minds think alike! I just saw that this morning. I had all kinds of "fun" trying to get the page to open and function, but it eventually did. Rewards are very pricey, so I wouldn't be buying K's cereal just for them, but for those families who eat a ton of cereal, you may get something out of it.

Mike
mikeef is offline  
Old Jul 17, 12, 10:24 am
  #3  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Posts: 48,574
Originally Posted by mikeef View Post
Great minds think alike! I just saw that this morning. I had all kinds of "fun" trying to get the page to open and function, but it eventually did. Rewards are very pricey, so I wouldn't be buying K's cereal just for them, but for those families who eat a ton of cereal, you may get something out of it.

Mike
I had the same issues with the page loading and functioning, but was finally able to register. In looking at some of the questions and such, it looks like they might be expanding the codes to waffles, crackers, and cookies.
kipper is offline  
Old Sep 3, 12, 7:11 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Programs: My Coke Rewards, Hilton Honors Silver, Restaurant.com
Posts: 92
Kellogg's Family Rewards

I noticed that with the Kellogg's Family Rewards - The new packages with the codes in them are very slow getting to the grocery store shelves. You have to make sure you look for the Kellogg's Family Rewards Logo on the package. Hopefully the new packages, with the Logo & Codes inside, will soon become commonplace. In the meantime check the back of the product shelf. They usually rotate the products when filling the shelves and the newer boxes are usually toward the back.
bongobadge is offline  
Old Oct 10, 12, 5:21 pm
  #5  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Posts: 48,574
Code good for 10 points:

KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL
kipper is offline  
Old Oct 11, 12, 7:30 am
  #6  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Posts: 13,575
I'll take your 10 and raise you 20: HOWITWORKS20PNTS

Mike
mikeef is offline  
Old Oct 11, 12, 7:43 am
  #7  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Posts: 48,574
Originally Posted by mikeef View Post
I'll take your 10 and raise you 20: HOWITWORKS20PNTS

Mike
Thanks!
kipper is offline  
Old Oct 11, 12, 12:13 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: VPS
Programs: IHG Spire, Delta PM
Posts: 5,504
I'll get something from Morningstar Farms 1-2 times a week, so if the program lasts long enough, it looks like I'll squeak out a $5 Starbucks card.
beachmouse is offline  
Old Oct 11, 12, 12:18 pm
  #9  
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Posts: 48,574
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
I'll get something from Morningstar Farms 1-2 times a week, so if the program lasts long enough, it looks like I'll squeak out a $5 Starbucks card.
I may use Mr. Kipper's next trip as an excuse to stock up on waffles and such for breakfast and dinners to get points.
kipper is offline  
Old Oct 12, 12, 6:55 am
  #10  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Posts: 13,575
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
I'll get something from Morningstar Farms 1-2 times a week, so if the program lasts long enough, it looks like I'll squeak out a $5 Starbucks card.
Originally Posted by kipper View Post
I may use Mr. Kipper's next trip as an excuse to stock up on waffles and such for breakfast and dinners to get points.
Yet another code! 25 points for LVNGSOCIAL25PNTS

And, since it's a Friday, I'm going to be obnoxious and pimp my blog, where I list these codes as they come in.

Mike
mikeef is offline  
Old Oct 12, 12, 8:03 am
  #11  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: VPS
Programs: IHG Spire, Delta PM
Posts: 5,504
Thanks for the code and blog link. We can't churn credit cards right now due to a nasty financial/personal data breach thing at spouse's employer that's bad enough to have made at least two cable news channels, so right now I'm scrounging for other freebies anywhere I can find them.
beachmouse is offline  
Old Oct 12, 12, 8:05 am
  #12  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Posts: 13,575
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
Thanks for the code and blog link. We can't churn credit cards right now due to a nasty financial/personal data breach thing at spouse's employer that's bad enough to have made at least two cable news channels, so right now I'm scrounging for other freebies anywhere I can find them.
OMG, that sounds horrible. Good luck getting that sorted out.

Mike
mikeef is offline  
Old Oct 12, 12, 8:35 am
  #13  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: VPS
Programs: IHG Spire, Delta PM
Posts: 5,504
We're personally unaffected at this point, unlike a lot of people I know who have had payday loans or home improvement store credit cards taken out in their name. But we've pro-actively done the credit freeze thing, so no churning for points or miles anytime soon here.
beachmouse is offline  
Old Oct 12, 12, 8:15 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,173
...

got 3 boxes of eggos with this promo on it...used the first code today...worth 160 points...even so it would take 7 boxes just to get the 1000 points needed for a $1.50 off of a box of eggos....very lame
wise2u is offline  
Old Oct 16, 12, 8:29 am
  #15  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Posts: 13,575
Originally Posted by wise2u View Post
got 3 boxes of eggos with this promo on it...used the first code today...worth 160 points...even so it would take 7 boxes just to get the 1000 points needed for a $1.50 off of a box of eggos....very lame
I don't make any special efforts for this promo except to collect the free points. We have two kids who go through cereal like it's going out of style, but we generally buy what's on sale, not Kellogg's products specifically.

Mike
mikeef is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread