Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2014, 7:28 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
Originally Posted by Happy
Anybody has done this?

Last time I tried for a WalMart deal (forgot what it was), I never received an acknowledgement email from MyPoints. Multiple follow ups did not get any response either. I was truly surprised but decided to just returned the products and forgot about the whole thing. That was like 9 months ago.

Have not done any purchase deal ever since including the Naked Juice that kept landing in my inbox.

However the Suave deal seems OK as it does not need to meet a spend threshold, right? All it needs is 2 bodywash, correct?
Just remember to click through on the e-mail. On the previous one, I forgot to click through and they denied the points.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 4:46 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
So many points posting problems lately

2 Avis rentals, 3 Wyndham stays, and a number of IHG stays never posted (going back to June.) All I get is replies apologizing but no action. Amazing!
Old Aug 15, 2014, 8:21 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Man, that is terrible. I would think about moving some of your future busines to other portals. Good luck on getting the points. tls
Old Aug 15, 2014, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by KathinJax
Just remember to click through on the e-mail. On the previous one, I forgot to click through and they denied the points.
Thanks for the reminder! On click thru I read that they even required a screen shot of the click-thru screen to be submitted TOGETHER with the receipt!!!

First time saw such requirement.
Old Aug 15, 2014, 6:21 pm

Anybody has done this?

Last time I tried for a WalMart deal (forgot what it was), I never received an acknowledgement email from MyPoints. Multiple follow ups did not get any response either. I was truly surprised but decided to just returned the products and forgot about the whole thing. That was like 9 months ago.

Have not done any purchase deal ever since including the Naked Juice that kept landing in my inbox.

However the Suave deal seems OK as it does not need to meet a spend threshold, right? All it needs is 2 bodywash, correct?
For me the two Suave products were $4.08 at our local tax rate. Pretty good deal for 1,750 points.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 7:16 am

Anybody has done this?

I had an issue with the last Suave offer where the 1,500 points didn't post in the 30 days promised. Sent an e-mail and they posted them within a few days.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 7:21 am

Meijer Del Monte Offer

Has anyone taken advantage of this offer yet. 1,500 points with the purchase of two Del Monte® Fruit Burst® Squeezers 4-pack or Del Monte® Plastic Fruit Cup® Snacks 4-pack. We don't regularly shop at Meijer, so I am wondering what the total cost on this offer would be.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 8:45 am

Programs: Hilton gold
Originally Posted by dioxide45
Has anyone taken advantage of this offer yet. 1,500 points with the purchase of two Del Monte® Fruit Burst® Squeezers 4-pack or Del Monte® Plastic Fruit Cup® Snacks 4-pack. We don't regularly shop at Meijer, so I am wondering what the total cost on this offer would be.
I got the offer for safeway and it came to 4.65 total.
Old Aug 16, 2014, 5:09 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
The fruit cups are on sale until Wed. for $2 + I printed two 75 cents off coupons from MyPoints coupons (which, in turn, will give me 10 points back when cleared from the store).
Old Aug 17, 2014, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For me the two Suave products were $4.08 at our local tax rate. Pretty good deal for 1,750 points.
$3.99 here. Bought 2 days ago and emailed MyPoints with both attachments.

I had an issue with the last Suave offer where the 1,500 points didn't post in the 30 days promised. Sent an e-mail and they posted them within a few days.
Thanks for the heads up. Got a reply about points would post in 30 days. will keep an eye on it.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 10:53 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Has anyone noticed how long it can take sometimes for them to determine you're not eligible for a survey, and to award the 10 points. I guess they're running you past all their survey providers, which is perfectly understandable, but not sure why it takes so long. tls
Old Aug 21, 2014, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Originally Posted by thelostshark
Has anyone noticed how long it can take sometimes for them to determine you're not eligible for a survey, and to award the 10 points. I guess they're running you past all their survey providers, which is perfectly understandable, but not sure why it takes so long. tls
Yeah, I noticed that but it seems to run in cycles. Might be one particular survey provider. I get more frustrated having to reanswer the same screening questions once the survey site kicks in.

You want to know my age? Didn't I just tell you 3 questions ago?
Old Aug 22, 2014, 5:52 am

Programs: AA-P, B6, DL, SW, SPG_M-P, AGR-S+
Are the Starwood brands leaving Mypoints shopping portal?

This morning I noticed that the clickthroughs for Sheraton, Westin, and W hotels on the mypoints website now lead to invalid links on the Starwood sites. Are they no longer participating and the mypoints site hasn't yet been updated to remove the shopping links?
Old Aug 26, 2014, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by ImprovGal
This morning I noticed that the clickthroughs for Sheraton, Westin, and W hotels on the mypoints website now lead to invalid links on the Starwood sites. Are they no longer participating and the mypoints site hasn't yet been updated to remove the shopping links?
No idea. An email to mypoints might shed some light.

Sometimes mypoints survey links are broken as well.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 7:48 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
Originally Posted by linsj
The fruit cups are on sale until Wed. for $2 + I printed two 75 cents off coupons from MyPoints coupons (which, in turn, will give me 10 points back when cleared from the store).
I did not get this for a specific store, but on the My Points page, they have the Del Monte fruit cups or squeezers as a store purchase for 1,500 points. There is a coupons.com coupon for $1 off of 2. If you go to Target, you can stack it with a Target coupon for $1 off of $2. Total cost = $2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.