Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Russia
Reload this Page >

Are there any Hotels in St. Petersburg with Free Airport Shuttles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2011, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

I'm visiting St. Petersburg later this year and am wondering if there are any hotels in St. Petersburg that offer free airport shuttles....
Old Jul 9, 2011, 4:05 pm

None that I know of. Maybe near Pulkovo?
Cabs are not expensive.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 2:05 am

Originally Posted by meFIRST
None that I know of. Maybe near Pulkovo?
Cabs are not expensive.
Crowne Plaza Pulkovo Airport which is opening this October is projected to have a shuttle (see below). While they say that they have a free shuttle to the airport (after all the distance is less than 0.5 miles), a shuttle to a stop on one of the subway lines (~3 miles), I doubt that they have an area shuttle within a 14-mile radius (see last statement). I just stayed at Renaissance Baltic and W St Petersburg hotel in downtown St Pete and neither had a shuttle, less a complimentary one.

As the other poster said, taxis are not that overly expensive, esp if you call one in advance. There are literally dozens of competing taxi cab companies - 068, 777-1-777, 6-000-000, you name it. Google "ordering taxi st petersburgh" and you' should be able to find a few with English language sites.

It cost us 850 rubles from the airport to downtown in a very nice leather seat Mercedes. On the way back at night, it was 800 rubles in a typical comfort class Kia or Ford. We called ahead both times (using different companies). Both drivers were punctual, patient and waiting for us.
================================================== ======
Pulkovo International( LED)
Distance: 0.19 MI/0.3 KM EAST to Hotel
Complimentary Shuttle Available
The hotel is located right next to Pulkovo International Airport
Train
Station Name: "Airport" train station
Distance: 0.62 MI/1.0 KM NORTH EAST to Hotel
South direction
Subway
Subway Station Name: Moskovskaya subway station
Distance: 2.92 MI/4.7 KM NORTH to Hotel
Complimentary Shuttle Available

Driving South on the Moskovskoye shosse and Pulkovskoye shosse (4.2 km) untill Pulkovo International Airport and turn to the right (0.5 km)

Complimentary Local Area Shuttle
Radius 14.0 KM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.