SU lounge at CPH

Old Mar 5, 18, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Gold
SU lounge at CPH

Hi all,

I'll be in Copenhagen next week, flying back to SVO on SU 2497, which leaves from CPH at the ungodly hour of 11.40pm. I understand that SU passengers can use the Aspire lounge but according to the airport's website it closes at 8.45pm. Does anyone know if that is correct? If so, do I have any other options?

Many thanks in advance.
Old Mar 5, 18, 4:15 pm

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by RabbitIYH View Post
Hi all,

I'll be in Copenhagen next week, flying back to SVO on SU 2497, which leaves from CPH at the ungodly hour of 11.40pm. I understand that SU passengers can use the Aspire lounge but according to the airport's website it closes at 8.45pm. Does anyone know if that is correct? If so, do I have any other options?

Many thanks in advance.
I thought it was 9pm,not that it makes much of a difference.

There seems to be a new lounge, Primeclass Lounge, in the non schengen area open until 10pm, but that still does not help you much. I don't know the access requirements of this new lounge.

​​​​​​
Old Mar 8, 18, 1:43 am
Original Poster

Ah crap, that's what I was afraid of. I will report back on my experience but I'm not optimistic
Old Mar 8, 18, 6:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
I thought it was 9pm,not that it makes much of a difference.

There seems to be a new lounge, Primeclass Lounge, in the non schengen area open until 10pm, but that still does not help you much. I don't know the access requirements of this new lounge.

​​​​​​
PriorityPass works for both non-Schengen-side lounges at CPH. Primeclass allows entry for 210DKK to those who come to it and have no other way to get access covered by the airline or lounge membership program.
Old Mar 14, 18, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RabbitIYH View Post
will report back on my experience but I'm not optimistic
So everything is indeed closed at this time since it is literally the last flight of the day out of CPH. However, you can ask for a DKK100 voucher to be used at the 7/11 next to the check-in counters in T2. Post security, the only thing still open that I saw was the WHSmith before passport control on the way to the C gates.
Old Jun 22, 18, 12:43 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), HHonors Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, SkyPesos, AAdvantage, MR
You didn't miss anything. The SU lounge (Aspire lounge) at CPH is HORRENDOUS. Awful food options, limited seating, no showers, and everything smells like smoke because of the smoking lounge in the middle of the actual lounge.

Search this Thread