Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Can one search by number of miles given for each $?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2005, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

There seemed to be way to search for those restaurants whivh give 10 miles? Any suggestion to find it?
Old Aug 4, 2005, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by best
There seemed to be way to search for those restaurants whivh give 10 miles? Any suggestion to find it?
For American Airlines, try

http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/diningdeals.jsp

After logging in to AA IDine, there was a "Hot Deals" listing on the cover page,
Old Aug 5, 2005, 6:08 am
LRD

Programs: AA 6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Have you tried doing a dining search and clicking "Sort results by reward"?
Old Aug 27, 2005, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

I just learned that one could search for the special value deals where they show who still gives 10 miles per $ for the entire country.
Old Aug 28, 2005, 8:36 am

Programs: Peon in all
I just learned that one could search for the special value deals where they show who still gives 10 miles per $ for the entire country.
Are you referring to restaurants that give 10/$ normally, plus the elite bonus of 10/$ - for a total of 20/$ - or the "regular" locations that give 5/$, plus the elite bonus of 5/$ - for a total of 10/$? I thought being elite, almost ALL restaurants gave you 10/$ - after the bonus? So wouldn't almost 100% of the locations be 10/$?
Old Sep 5, 2005, 8:28 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Concerning hot deals, here's the link to the UA rewards network site:

http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/diningdeals.jsp

It shows the restaurants in every state that are offering the 20 miles/ $ deal for elite members. As people have noted in other threads, beware these restaurants. Many aren't of the highest quality. For example, in the Chicago area, only Maza is considered to be a good "Hot Deals" restaurant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.