Wiki Posts
Search

Enterprise Rental problem

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2019, 5:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA, WN
Enterprise Rental problem

Had a very minor accident with a Enterprise rental, so minor that they did not bother to repair it. The damage Recovery Office has requested the Branch return my $500 deposit collected at turn in. I keep getting the run around from Enterprise about when it will be credited to my card, Does anyone have a contact number that I can call?
Old Apr 29, 2019, 6:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
If Enterprise has agreed to refund the deposit, simply initiate a chargeback dispute with the card issuer, noting that Enterprise has agreed to refund the deposit and your attempts to actually have the transaction processed are being stonewalled. No need to describe the entire accident issue as that is not relevant.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

I have done that, my bank card has requested information from Enterprise, they have not responded in 30 days.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 7:41 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

First off, initiating a chargeback should be last resort as you are very likely to end up on the Do Not Rent List.

Second, if you've already done that, it's water under the bridge. If the merchant (Enterprise) has not responded in the defined timeframe as specified by the card issuer then a ruling is likely to occur in your favor. Your credit card can advise you on exactly how long Enterprise has to respond and what the process will be in either case. You should contact them at this point to follow-up.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mrlasssen
Had a very minor accident with a Enterprise rental, so minor that they did not bother to repair it. The damage Recovery Office has requested the Branch return my $500 deposit collected at turn in. I keep getting the run around from Enterprise about when it will be credited to my card, Does anyone have a contact number that I can call?
After a lot of phone calls, problem resolved. The manager at the location that the car was rented at must approve the refund. Enterprise had me calling their claim center in Kansas City and talking to several people, and even had me calling the location where the car was returned. When I was told I needed to contact the location where I rented it finally went smoothly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.