Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Valid BCD Codes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 2:53 pm
Suspended

i dropped the budget car at buffalo airport and didn't get the 25$ off i was supposed to get. I used coupon code when i booked online, it says COUPON APPLIED and says will see the difference when i pay the rental.

I complained about this to the guy. he says there is nothing he can do.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by Denverbounding
Hmm maybe we are getting closer, but "National Association Collegiate" doesn't say or mean much. Was part of that name left off? Where did you find the reference?

Anyway, I am also wondering about the trail on V084800...

Anyone? Did extensive looking on this code, but no luck. Maybe I should ask at DIS
I just rented a car with this code. My receipt says the Budget Corp Discount is for: NATL ASSN COLLEGIATE DIR ATHL

I was not asked for any ID or confirmation. I didn't even know until returning the car.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 9:23 pm

Programs: Double Platinum all programs (Shh it's a secret level)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Pluto's Pup
Has anyone used BCD U316622? I found it online in a coupon forum, but it didn't say where it was from. I plugged it in, and it is a substantial savings, but I'm hesitant to use it since I'm not sure where it is from.

Any ideas where it comes from? Thanks for your help!

My company gave out cards with BCD U316622 on it. It seems to be a generic code that anyone can use. I've used it a few times and never was asked for id.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 3:33 pm

you may try /Use Budget BCD Number : U405381 for discount up to 30%
plus free upgrade with the following coupon

UUCZ012
Old Apr 15, 2012, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by sky2011

UUCZ012
Have not had any luck with these codes -- except in terms of resulting in higher quotes. As always, YMMV, but just curious where these come from?

I am always very reluctant to use codes "with no knowledge of origin."

Last edited by Denverbounding; Apr 16, 2012 at 9:40 am Reason: Clarify
Old Apr 20, 2012, 1:10 am

Book through southwest.com

I was putzing around looking for a cheap rental for the weekend, I've booked through Hotwire in the past, but just going to southwest.com and booking through their site(easiest if your'e logged in) got me the best discount and some bonus miles to boot. Got a compact for $11.95/day before taxes/fees.

"From November 1, 2011 through May 31, 2012,, you can earn up to 2,400 Rapid Rewards Points and save up to 30% or more on qualifying Budget rentals. This offer is valid on all car groups at any participating Budget airport location in the United States.
Rent for 1 - 2 days and earn 600 points & save up to 30% or more
Rent for 3 – 7 days and earn 1,200 points & save up to 30% or more
Rent for 8+ days and earn 2,400 points & save up to 30% or more

For reservations, book online at southwest.com and enter coupon number MUAZ017 in the Coupon field to receive up to 2,400 points and enter BCD #U072700 in the Corporate/ID Rate field to receive up to 30% or more off your rental. Discounts greater than 30% may be available in certain markets. Be sure to provide your Rapid Rewards account number at the time of reservation or check in to receive your points."
Old Apr 28, 2012, 12:44 am

Programs: AC
sign up for their email for some good deals+codes. An email a week....and 1 in 4 emails has something worth using...
Old May 14, 2012, 5:15 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
Originally Posted by Denverbounding
Have not had any luck with these codes -- except in terms of resulting in higher quotes. As always, YMMV, but just curious where these come from?

I am always very reluctant to use codes "with no knowledge of origin."
I saw this code on Slickdeals and have used it twice with no problem or questions. Neither the reservation, receipt, or online gives any sort of title or affiliation code.

Originally Posted by sky2011

UUCZ012
If you use the free upgrade code it only works for Discover cards and you must provide CC info at booking.

I used just the BCD code both times and got the same price plus no request to enter CC info and could pay with any that I liked either now or at the counter. ^
Old Jun 4, 2012, 1:43 pm

free upgrade promo, i didnt see the coupon code in the link so i am sending the link. It is an Adchoice banner ad targeted based off my cookies

http://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/html...grade&mpch=ads
Old Jun 6, 2012, 10:07 pm

for the FREE upgrade coupon (e.g. it'll show COUPON APPLIED to all cars from compact to intermediate, or Ford Focus to Dodge Avenger, and Ford Fusion)

this is 4 days at SFO

which one do we pick?
the Ford Focus ($134) and hope for FREE upgrade at pick-up from the coupon

or Ford Fusion ($154) and hope for $20 discount at pick-up from the coupon?

Thanks
Old Jun 11, 2012, 11:59 pm

Programs: Work in progress.
Code BCD - Y126500 gives a pretty nice discount...

BUT using it on the budget.com website shows the following message right on the top of the search results - "You'll be asked to provide proof of USAA affiliation when you pick up your vehicle."

Is this something that one should take seriously?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 8:00 am

Programs: UA 1P, Hertz 5*, Avis Preferred
Blue Nile Travel Group corp code:

BCD Z201872
Old Jun 17, 2012, 1:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, AS MVPG, HH Diamond, NCL Platinum Plus, MSC Diamond
Originally Posted by jatink129
Code BCD - Y126500 gives a pretty nice discount...

BUT using it on the budget.com website shows the following message right on the top of the search results - "You'll be asked to provide proof of USAA affiliation when you pick up your vehicle."

Is this something that one should take seriously?
No problem really, you can simply print out your USAA membership card
Old Jun 19, 2012, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by jerryhung
for the FREE upgrade coupon (e.g. it'll show COUPON APPLIED to all cars from compact to intermediate, or Ford Focus to Dodge Avenger, and Ford Fusion)

this is 4 days at SFO

which one do we pick?
the Ford Focus ($134) and hope for FREE upgrade at pick-up from the coupon

or Ford Fusion ($154) and hope for $20 discount at pick-up from the coupon?

Thanks
You pick the smaller one and expect the upgrade. I have never not gotten the upgrade to a higher zone. You will not get a discount by picking fusion
Old Jun 20, 2012, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by gmack1134
You pick the smaller one and expect the upgrade. I have never not gotten the upgrade to a higher zone. You will not get a discount by picking fusion
Thanks, let me try changing my reservation and hope the rate stays

will report back, although $20 is small difference

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.