Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Master thread: List of lounges with kosher food.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 28, 2013, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mikebg
  • TLV
    All lounges
  • LHR
    ELAL - KDL (T4)
    BA -
    Terminal 3: Full KSMLs available in the First lounge. Bagels and soup in Business lounge. [It would seem that there are no KSMLs available currently in the T3 lounges]
    Terminal 5A: KSMLs available in all lounges. Soup (vegetable/chicken) and bagels in the Club lounges and full meals (Breakfast - omelette / baked beans / mushrooms / grilled tomato / sautéed potatoes. Rest of day - meat balls / chicken / salmon / (often also a vegetarian option)) in Galleries First and Concorde Room. Soup available on request in the Concorde Room (they may say there is no soup but if asked they will bring it from the Club lounge).
    Terminal 5B: Soup, but generally no bagels.
    Terminal 5C: No BA lounge! You can get up to £15 of stuff from Starbucks if you show then a Club or First boarding pass. They might have Walkers Crisps (check for LBD Hechsher) - plus soft drinks and tea/coffee.
    CX - Frozen Kosher meals
    VS - Frozen kosher meals
  • JFK
    ELAL - KDL (T4)
    Virgin - Clubhouse (T4)
    BA - I believe you need a reservation with a kosher meal ordered
  • EWR
    ELAL - Art Lounge (TB)
  • MAN
    BA - T3 - Kettle chips under KLBD
  • FRA/MUC
    LH - KSML available with pre-request
  • ZRH
    LX - Only fruit, chocolate and (in the summer) yummy icecream
  • WAW
    kosher sandwiches and snacks.Available on their own shelf in the food chiller cabinet
  • HKG
    CX - Available on request.
  • SYD
    QF - Available on request
  • SIN
    SQ - Private room, available on request
  • LAX
    international lounge has kosher foods around the time of Elal flights This lounge no longer exists.
  • HKG
    LY
  • JNB
    Bidvest Lounge - Kosher cheeses, and kosher crisps.

Any input of more lounges appreciated.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2017, 8:21 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Thanks
Old Nov 13, 2017, 6:44 am

Programs: BAEC
deleted

Last edited by Mike Gold; Nov 13, 2017 at 6:54 am
Old Nov 13, 2017, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by mikebg
Thanks. Any more recent input from others will be welcome. I have a trip in F from T3 in May, so there is plenty of time to plan ...
Regular at T3, GC have frozen bagels and soup, the sandwich is good to take on board (as no kosher food on short haul BoB). GF have full (frozen) Hermolis meals.
CX lounge have kosher food but only for CX passengers traveling in J and F with pre-request. definitely worth a visit to CX as GC can get very busy at peak times.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 9:21 am

Having just completed a trip to the USA traveling through JFK, LAX and MIA i visited each AA Flagship lounge in these locations and each time they told me 'we don't have any kosher meals'.
I sent an email to AA why they don't have kosher meals in their Flagship lounges/first dining in these locations, they responded the following;

Thank you for contacting Admirals Club Member Services. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your inquiry and apologize for the delay.
I reached out to Admirals Club Management regarding our Kosher food offerings.
Kosher meals should be available in the Chicago (ORD), New York-JFK, and Miami Flagship Lounges starting next week. The LAX location within the next 3 weeks.

So lets hope it turns out this way and they start offering kosher meals in these locations.
Old Oct 7, 2018, 5:19 am

KOSHER food LHR T5

Hi does anyone know if I can get Kosher food in London Heathrow T5 either in the Aspire lounge or Plaza Premium Lounge and would I need to order it in?
Old Oct 7, 2018, 5:29 am
FF

Programs: BA GGL / AAdvantage Million Miler + Plat / TK Gold (not any more) / Hilton Diamond (via GGL)
Originally Posted by uktraveller469
Hi does anyone know if I can get Kosher food in London Heathrow T5 either in the Aspire lounge or Plaza Premium Lounge and would I need to order it in?
Hermolis sandwiches hopefully available (assuming they haven't run out):WH Smith - T5Terminal 5 Departures (After Security)Opp Harrods 05:30-last departing flight+44(0)20 8283 5016
Better Hermolis options in BA lounges in T5A South if you're eligible for entry. It won't be possible to order food for delivery if you're staying airside.
Old Oct 7, 2018, 5:36 am

KOSHER food Heathrow lounges

Thanks. Do you know which lounge that is?
Old Oct 7, 2018, 5:39 am
FF

Programs: BA GGL / AAdvantage Million Miler + Plat / TK Gold (not any more) / Hilton Diamond (via GGL)
Any of the BA lounges in T5A South. Concorde Room and Galleries First have hot Hermolis meals (full English breakfast / grilled salmon and maybe lamb chops / chicken stir fry) and Galleries (Club) lounge has smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels (and possibly also saltbeef) plus soup.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 2:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ELAL Top Platinum
They also have paninis. You can go to all the BA lounges at LHR and get Kosher food. In Galleries First it is a plated meal whilst in the Galleries lounges it is usually given on a tray and is just a quick snack like a sarnie. I'll be in CCR tomorrow so hope there is good food....
Old Oct 16, 2018, 4:17 am

Programs: BA Blue, LY Matmid, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold, CX Marco Polo
Hi all

What is the situation re. Kosher food availability in BA lounges at JFK?

I have access to J lounge and will be on the 23:00 flight out so wondering if there is any KSML pre-flight dining option at all?

Does the J lounge even exist at the moment with the refurb going on?

Thanks
Old Oct 16, 2018, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by A406toHeathrow
Hi all

What is the situation re. Kosher food availability in BA lounges at JFK?

I have access to J lounge and will be on the 23:00 flight out so wondering if there is any KSML pre-flight dining option at all?

Does the J lounge even exist at the moment with the refurb going on?

Thanks
It's hit and miss at JFK. On rare occasions, they may have a sandwich which is inedible.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 3:53 am

Originally Posted by tedcruz
It's hit and miss at JFK. On rare occasions, they may have a sandwich which is inedible.
That's disappointing and somewhat surprising at JFK given how much kosher-consuming traffic there is and how kosher-friendly NYC is!
Old Oct 18, 2018, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by A406toHeathrow
That's disappointing and somewhat surprising at JFK given how much kosher-consuming traffic there is and how kosher-friendly NYC is!
Have a look in he wiki. It speaks of calling and pre-booking a meal. Although, I don't seem to be able to find a phone number.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by tedcruz
Have a look in he wiki. It speaks of calling and pre-booking a meal. Although, I don't seem to be able to find a phone number.
Thanks - I did see that but since it didn't specify Airline or Terminal I had no idea what it was referring to!
Old Nov 9, 2018, 10:01 am

Programs: DL PM, DL MM
There was a sign at the DL JFK Skyclub that kosher meals were available on request. Anybody ever ask what is available?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.