Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Radisson Gold benefits in the US

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2006, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: If I don´t have it, I don´t need it!
SAS Radisson Gold benefits in the US

Hi folks,

I´m going to stay in a Radisson in the US for the first time. I´m a SAS Radisson Gold member. Do I get the same benefits in the US Radisson as in the SAS EMEA ones?
Old Nov 28, 2006, 11:18 am
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by silversurfer
I´m going to stay in a Radisson in the US for the first time. I´m a SAS Radisson Gold member. Do I get the same benefits in the US Radisson as in the SAS EMEA ones?
According to the rules, there are no in-hotel benefits. But you can always ask them .
Old Nov 28, 2006, 11:54 am

Programs: UA*G, SK-EBB, DL-G, IB-Silver Marriott Gold , HHonors Gold, SHG Gold
Take a copy of your benefits page in English or Spanish with you that can be linked from www.flysas.com .

http://www.scandinavian.net/EC/Appl/...253DUS,00.html

The stated benefits are :

Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts - Radisson Edwardian Hotels
• Priority on waiting-list
• Double occupancy in a double room at single-room rate
• Room upgrade in same room category, if available
• Guaranteed room (but not rate category) for bookings made at least 3 days in advance (except during major events)
• Early check-in (08.00), and late check-out (18.00), when available with advance notice

Radisson Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
• Double occupancy in a double room at normal single-room rate
• Room upgrade in same room category, when available
• Late check-out, when available

My experience is that EBG means very little at most properties. All benefits state 'when available'. The USA Radissons vary a great deal and most are now 3 star hotels at best.

I have had a couple of great experiences though so always inform them of your 'status'.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 12:46 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by MADflyer
Take a copy of your benefits page in English or Spanish with you that can be linked from www.flysas.com .

http://www.scandinavian.net/EC/Appl/...253DUS,00.html

The stated benefits are :

Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts - Radisson Edwardian Hotels
• Double occupancy in a double room at single-room rate
• Room upgrade in same room category, if available
• Guaranteed room (but not rate category) for bookings made at least 3 days in advance (except during major events)
• Early check-in (08.00), and late check-out (18.00), when available with advance notice

Radisson Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
• Double occupancy in a double room at normal single-room rate
• Room upgrade in same room category, when available
• Late check-out, when available

My experience is that EBG means very little at most properties. All benefits state 'when available'. The USA Radissons vary a great deal and most are now 3 star hotels at best.

I have had a couple of great experiences though so always inform them of your 'status'.
The OP is not EBG, he's a RZGP Gold points member. I always get a better room when I show my Gold Points Gold card in the US, but it's been a while since I used it
Old Jan 18, 2007, 1:25 pm

Programs: UA*G, SK-EBB, DL-G, IB-Silver Marriott Gold , HHonors Gold, SHG Gold
Originally Posted by tommy777
The OP is not EBG, he's a RZGP Gold points member. I always get a better room when I show my Gold Points Gold card in the US, but it's been a while since I used it
Ok, I thought his *G was maybe a EBG and not stated with the reference made to SAS.

Unfortunately Gold Points has proved very worthless for me and they screwed up many years ago when I did a stay 3 get one night free promo and after 3 letters with copies of folio never did anything about it.

Marriott has really won me over in the USA and Radisson will hard to get me back now but I do see they are upgrading many properties.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.