Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GoldPoints account activity on website

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2007, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
GoldPoints account activity on website

Is there anywhere online that I can view my GoldPoints account activity. The website seems awfully primitive. I only see the balance.

Thank you.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:12 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by clublounger
Is there anywhere online that I can view my GoldPoints account activity. The website seems awfully primitive. I only see the balance.

Thank you.
Yes, at goldpoints.com, you can see activity but only for the last 90 days.

After signing in, select My Account (from the links at the top) then select Transaction History to see the last 90 days activity.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 11:17 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
FYI

To see activity you must go to goldpoints.com and NOT goldpointsplus.com!

There may be a way to link to goldpoints.com from goldpointsplus.com but I'm not sure how to do so.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 12:15 pm

Programs: DL GLD, AA PLT, PC PLT, NATL Emrld
Originally Posted by jgxtrav1
FYI

To see activity you must go to goldpoints.com and NOT goldpointsplus.com!

There may be a way to link to goldpoints.com from goldpointsplus.com but I'm not sure how to do so.
Why does goldpointsPLUS.com exist? I am a member, have been to both websites and still can't clearly tell why I need to ever log on to gpPlus. The transaction history is terrible if non-existent.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Plat, PC Plat RA, HHonors Gold, National EE
It seems to me that the GP plus site is only the hotel part of the GP program. In addition, the GP plus has elite levels. GP.com is just the general points-earning program.

It's kind of a weird system.
Old Jan 31, 2007, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by WonderDude
It seems to me that the GP plus site is only the hotel part of the GP program. In addition, the GP plus has elite levels. GP.com is just the general points-earning program.

It's kind of a weird system.
Yep, goldpointsplus.com is actually the Radisson's hotel/reservations web site and they only care about your point balance and/or your hotel stays and reservations.

I use only goldpoints.com unless (heaven forbid) I am planning on a stay at a Raddison ....

Even though I got my GoldPoints card thru Radisson, I use it mostly for TGIFriday's .... for free (yummy) appetizers!
Old Jan 31, 2007, 2:35 pm

Programs: DL GLD, AA PLT, PC PLT, NATL Emrld
Originally Posted by jgxtrav1
Yep, goldpointsplus.com is actually the Radisson's hotel/reservations web site and they only care about your point balance and/or your hotel stays and reservations.

I use only goldpoints.com unless (heaven forbid) I am planning on a stay at a Raddison ....

Even though I got my GoldPoints card thru Radisson, I use it mostly for TGIFriday's .... for free (yummy) appetizers!
Ok, so thanks to my FT friends, this is what I understand so far, please correct me if I'm wrong or at least fill in the gaps.
1) Radisson's reward program is pimped out to the "Goldpoints" reward network, unlike Priority Club, Marriott Rewards etc. where they run their own program.
2) I stayed a few times with Radisson and enrolled in GoldPointsPlus which also allows me to accrue points in the GoldPoints network (correct?). Can I use my GoldPointsPlus card when I buy a book at Barnes and Nobel and get points, or do I also need a regular GoldPoints card? I noticed that they also have a GP credit card which I'm not interested in but it is a piece of the puzzle.
3) Can I show my GoldPointsPlus card at TGI Fridays for "yummy appetizers
4) Visiting the GoldPoints.com website is merely for rewards (earning and using points). Whereas, visiting the GoldPointsPlus.com website is for making reservations and anything related to the hotel. Am I on track here?
Saludos
VJ7889
Old Feb 1, 2007, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by viajero7889
Ok, so thanks to my FT friends, this is what I understand so far, please correct me if I'm wrong or at least fill in the gaps.
1) Radisson's reward program is pimped out to the "Goldpoints" reward network, unlike Priority Club, Marriott Rewards etc. where they run their own program.
2) I stayed a few times with Radisson and enrolled in GoldPointsPlus which also allows me to accrue points in the GoldPoints network (correct?). Can I use my GoldPointsPlus card when I buy a book at Barnes and Nobel and get points, or do I also need a regular GoldPoints card? I noticed that they also have a GP credit card which I'm not interested in but it is a piece of the puzzle.
3) Can I show my GoldPointsPlus card at TGI Fridays for "yummy appetizers
4) Visiting the GoldPoints.com website is merely for rewards (earning and using points). Whereas, visiting the GoldPointsPlus.com website is for making reservations and anything related to the hotel. Am I on track here?
Saludos
VJ7889
I think you got it!

You can use your GoldPointsPlus card (or any GoldPoints card) at any of the merchants that are part of the GoldPoints program. One GoldPoints (or GoldPointsPlus) card from any vendor in the GoldPoints program is all you need for all.

However, you probably need to check out the info closely on the GoldPoints.com site where, it appears to me, earning points from Barnes and Noble is only available via BarnesandNoble.com and not the bookstores in your neighborhood .... the program can be a little tricky that way on earning points (as well as redeeming them).

Now on to TGI Friday's, my favorite GoldPoints vendor ....

Providing you have at least 1250 points in your account, you can give your Radisson GoldPointsPlus card to your local TGI Friday's server and ask to use points for a free appetizer or dessert. Be sure they also give you points for your meal (the portion which you pay for)! In fact, if you have enough points and you are so inclined, you might be able to get both a free appetizer and a free dessert .... at least my TGI Friday's has allowed that.

Did you know that once you register at GoldPoints.com you can get 500 points every 90 days for updating (changing) your e-mail address on your profile? It's an easy 500 points (as long as you have at least two e-mail addresses)!

Good luck and enjoy your free appetizers and/or desserts!

Last edited by jgxtrav1; Feb 3, 2007 at 10:11 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.