Search

Can't login

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2022, 10:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Can't login

Getting this when trying to login:

"The email address/Radisson Rewards number or the password is not correct. Please try again or click ‘Forgot password’ to reset it."

Tried "Forgot password" multiple times, never received email. Same thing happening to another household member.

We're US-based and I know they split the program for the US, did we have to do anything to keep the account? Last activity was 2 years. Got the "will expire soon" email and trying to generate an activity.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 11:16 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Try logging in with the same credentials, but over at the "Global" program site. If that fails, then try password reset THERE on the "Global" site.

Me and P2 had two accounts where I experienced the exact same behavior that you are describing, and the above steps fixed it for us.

Whether you get sorted into the "Americas" bucket or the "Global" bucket seems pretty random. Me and P2 are Americans/US residents. We have three accounts between us (2 personal, 1 business). 2 of them ended up in Global, 1 ended up in Americas. No rhyme or reason.
italdesign likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 10:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was not able to log in but it was browser issue. After the phone rep transferred pts from my husband's account to my account I wanted to see the account reflecting that before letting the phone rep go. The site would not let me log in. Rep told me to switch to Chrome which worked. I notice at the failure under FireFox, the site did not return the cookie option pop up like usual. At Chrome it returned the cookie option pop up then once that was done, log in went thru.
nwflyboy likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by Happy
I was not able to log in but it was browser issue. After the phone rep transferred pts from my husband's account to my account I wanted to see the account reflecting that before letting the phone rep go. The site would not let me log in. Rep told me to switch to Chrome which worked. I notice at the failure under FireFox, the site did not return the cookie option pop up like usual. At Chrome it returned the cookie option pop up then once that was done, log in went thru.
I am having similar problems intermittently with both sites. Finally got some points transferred from the US to the Global site but thought I was going to lose my mind doing it. The global app won’t let me sign in today either.

I know the points are there because I saw them yesterday and I got an email confirmation.

Really poor IT, IMHO.

very frustrating.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.