Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Country Inn & Suites SNA airport no more (moved to another hotel program)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2022, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

The Country Inn & Suites that was around the last few years on Hotel Terrace Drive in Santa Ana, just a few miles from SNA (John Wayne Orange County airport), has left the Radisson Americas program, and has been rebranded as MainStay Suites in the Choice Rewards program.

This might be due them having trouble re-instating the cooked-to-order breakfast (which they offered pre-Covid) after Covid de-staffing.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by sdsearch
This might be due them having trouble re-instating the cooked-to-order breakfast (which they offered pre-Covid) after Covid de-staffing.
Is cooked to order breakfast a brand standard for CI&S? I stayed at another CI&S in SoCal recently, and they had a buffet with some hot items (scrambled eggs, potatoes and sausage, I think) on weekdays and a brown bag with a juice, a factory fruit cup and a tiny factory muffin on weekend days.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 11:12 pm

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Is cooked to order breakfast a brand standard for CI&S? I stayed at another CI&S in SoCal recently, and they had a buffet with some hot items (scrambled eggs, potatoes and sausage, I think) on weekdays and a brown bag with a juice, a factory fruit cup and a tiny factory muffin on weekend days.
Cooked to order is not standard but a full hot breakfast is brand standard. Or was before COVID...

Quality varies significantly between properties.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

In any case, it doesn't matter much in the long run, because of this:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radi...-americas.html

How ironic that a CI&S moved to the Choice Hotels program just weeks before that announcement!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.