Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Issues redeeming Radisson Reward points to BA Avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issues redeeming Radisson Reward points to BA Avios

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2024, 5:13 am

Online form and follow up email was no success for me.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 6:43 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Bgs12
I have the same issue.

Have been discussing with their customer support via email and they are useless. Their latest response is that the BAEC number should have 9 digits not 8.
Anyone tried adding a leading 0 to their 8-digit BA number?

update: that also doesn’t seem to work

Last edited by fets_be; Jan 8, 2024 at 6:45 am Reason: Updated info
Old Jan 13, 2024, 2:23 am

Originally Posted by rotojoma
Online form and follow up email was no success for me.
It helped in my case.

Since the reply from the hotel landed in my email junk box, I noticed it later. The hotel asked for my phone number and they called me the same day. The call came from Leeds, for some reason. I appreciated that despite two attempts when I could not hear anything, they tried again and third one was ok.

A helpful man first checked name of my email and then successfully converted points to miles (which should be actually transferred in 4-6 weeks). I have got a confirmation email.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 9:01 am

Programs: AA, KLM, United, Amex, Chase, Hilton
My points were expiring so I also tried to convert them to Flying Blue and got the same error that everyone else seems to have. I called the UK helpdesk and the agent did the transfer for me. The points are already out of my Radisson account but I don't see them in my FB account yet, but based on reports from this thread seems like it can take a few days.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 1:37 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
My points are expiring soon, so I tried to transfer to BA. Tried the customer service form and Google classified Radisson's reply as spam.

It might as well have stayed in spam. "You will need to call the Carrier" it said. Yes, I imagine that would be a useful conversation. Something like "Hey, BA, Radisson's web site doesn't work. Can you help me?"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.