Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Radisson to split into 2 programs: North America & rest of world, in June 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 17, 2021, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: _kurt
Program Split
2 separate programs exist now, Radisson Rewards Americas and Radisson Rewards. Americas members who want to redeem points for stays outside the Americas must first create an account in the other program and transfer points at this page. If you just want to check the points price in advance, find the property at RadissonHotels.com instead of RadissonHotelsAmericas.com

Transferring Points Between Programs
Points can be transferred free of charge between Radisson Rewards America and Radisson Rewards accounts held by the same person. The first name, last name, and email address must match between the accounts in order for the transfer to be permitted. Otherwise you will get an error "We were not able to confirm your account information."

Transferring points is instantaneous. In order to initiate a transfer, first log in to the account from which you will be transferring. Then visit the appropriate page:
Radisson Rewards Americas to Radisson Rewards:
https://www.radissonhotelsamericas.c...oints-transfer
Radisson Rewards to Radisson Rewards Americas:
https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us...pointstransfer

The FAQ indicates that transfers are limited to 1,000,000 points per transfer, 5,000,000 points per year, and 25 transfers per year.

Status Match
The Radisson Hotels website indicates "simply join the Radisson Rewards Americas program and call Member Services before your stay to request a status match for Silver, Gold, or Platinum tiers." Reports in the forum vary with some having success and some getting frustration.
Print Wikipost

Radisson to split into 2 programs: North America & rest of world, in June 2021

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 9:30 am

I think I'm answering my own question I just found a post finally that says you can no longer transfer points from choice to Radisson. This is as of July of 23

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.