Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Can you no longer move choice points to Radisson?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 8:25 pm
Original Poster

I just want to be sure this is no longer possible before I drive myself crazy trying to figure out how to do it. Seems one should since they are under one company but I don't see any way to do it. I did go into my choice account but it does not offer Radisson as a partner to transfer points to,
Old Apr 4, 2024, 5:36 pm

Programs: HH-D / IHG-Sp / Marriott-P / LH-SEN / BA-S
Originally Posted by barb64
I just want to be sure this is no longer possible before I drive myself crazy trying to figure out how to do it. Seems one should since they are under one company but I don't see any way to do it. I did go into my choice account but it does not offer Radisson as a partner to transfer points to,
It ended last summer for good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.