Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

status match from Radisson Americas to Radisson rest of the world?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2021, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH Senator, HHonors Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium

Hello!
Has anybody successfully done status match from the new Radisson Americas to the Radisson rest of the world?
I have gold status due to credit card, but stay mainly in Europe, so had to register for the rest of the world program, but the new status of course is only club instead of Gold..
Old Jun 29, 2021, 9:36 am

Programs: BA Avios, UA MP, AA, Choice, Club Carlson
Absolutely no luck.
All calls go to the Phillipines call center, agents have no power and half the time put you on hold paralyzed by the request.

On one call they asked me to email [email protected].
I did and received no response.

On another call they gave me gave me a tracking number - no progress.

I tweeted and got a response to call or email. Round and round in circles.
If you have a better experience please let me know.
FlyerTalker324193 likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2021, 11:45 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by mrkymark
Absolutely no luck.
All calls go to the Phillipines call center, agents have no power and half the time put you on hold paralyzed by the request.

On one call they asked me to email [email protected].
I did and received no response.

On another call they gave me gave me a tracking number - no progress.

I tweeted and got a response to call or email. Round and round in circles.
If you have a better experience please let me know.
Same here. No response.
I called and they told me to email. I emailed and they told me to call. I'm at a loss as to what to do.
Old Jul 5, 2021, 11:17 am

I just did the opposite : status match (Silver) from Radisson Rewards EMEA to Radisson Rewards America, through Facebook messager. Took a few days, but got through without trouble.
Old Jul 16, 2021, 5:16 pm

I got the following reply when I emailed the status match address asking to match my Gold status from Americas to International:

Thank you for taking the time to write and for being a Radisson Rewards Member.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We would like to inform you that as per your concern regarding status matched, please share your previous membership account through attachment please share the document given below:

Front and back picture Member Ship card from competing program via email.
Please share the proof of your current membership with another hotel program.We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
Old Jul 16, 2021, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by swaigiux
Hello!
Has anybody successfully done status match from the new Radisson Americas to the Radisson rest of the world?
I have gold status due to credit card, but stay mainly in Europe, so had to register for the rest of the world program, but the new status of course is only club instead of Gold..
See Post 140 in the main thread about the split.
Old Jul 21, 2021, 4:28 pm

FWIW, I emailed (statusmatch@..) screenshots of my Radisson Americas Platinum status and the new Radisson Club account I had created after the split, and was matched within a week.

However, they did not reply to my email or send me any correspondence reflecting the change. I happened to sign in to my account this week to make a new reservation and saw the status change.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 10:00 am

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
I had no luck with this initially and their emails back to me kept going into my spam folder. They didn't seem to understand the request and thought I wanted to match to a different program. So, I essentially gave up and sent them my Hyatt Globalist status and they matched me to Gold. I guess I don't really care how I got there so long as I have the status. I'm burning all my accumulated points on an upcoming stay and then I'm done with Radisson.
Old Jul 22, 2021, 4:10 pm

Originally Posted by OskiBear
I had no luck with this initially and their emails back to me kept going into my spam folder. They didn't seem to understand the request and thought I wanted to match to a different program. So, I essentially gave up and sent them my Hyatt Globalist status and they matched me to Gold. I guess I don't really care how I got there so long as I have the status. I'm burning all my accumulated points on an upcoming stay and then I'm done with Radisson.
This happened to me too, but I just ended up sending a screen capture of my gold card from Radisson Americas and they eventually matched me.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 10:39 am

Programs: AS MVP 75K
Originally Posted by tsmith12
FWIW, I emailed (statusmatch@..) screenshots of my Radisson Americas Platinum status and the new Radisson Club account I had created after the split, and was matched within a week.

However, they did not reply to my email or send me any correspondence reflecting the change. I happened to sign in to my account this week to make a new reservation and saw the status change.
Adding one more data point to this experience.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by lkar
This happened to me too, but I just ended up sending a screen capture of my gold card from Radisson Americas and they eventually matched me.
Same here. After trying other methods for the past couple of weeks, tried this and was matched within a couple of days. Of course, I have no idea if it was in response to one of the earlier requests since there has been no communication from them since the initial email touting how easy this would all be. Now to see about transferring my points.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 8:04 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Premier,, AAdvantage Gold, InterContinental Ambassador
Ibid

Received my Gold upgrade after sending screenshots of Radisson Silver and IHG Platinum!
Old Jul 29, 2021, 5:37 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
I filled out the online contact form on the Radisson International website yesterday and they emailed my overnight saying they had forwarded my request to Radisson Americas. Why in the world would Radisson Americas do the status match to the International program? Wouldn't it be the other way around since I already have status in the Americas program? That would be like emailing Marriott to ask them to match my Marriott Titanium status to Hilton Diamond!
Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:50 am

Programs: UA 1K, SK EBG, RR PLT, IHG PLT
I've had recent success with transferring status and points from an Americas account to a rest-of-the-world account... but it wasn't easy... or quick. Perhaps similar to what others who have had success, this is what I was told by Americas when I phoned them...

1 - open a rest-of-the-world RadissonRewards account using the same email address as your RadissonRewards Americas account
2 - take a screen shot of your RadissonRewards Americas account showing your status
3 - forward that screen shot along with your request to match status to [email protected], including the account numbers, etc.

... after that is complete...

4 - wait a week
5 - log into your new RadissonRewards account and notice the status has been matched
6 - wait another week and you may receive an email confirming the status match, and may include a link and instructions on how to transfer points
Old Oct 30, 2021, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Glob, CC Gold, Avis President's Club
Radisson Rewards must of gotten better at this - sent a screenshot of my Radisson Rewards Americas account to [email protected] and got an email reply back from [email protected] 10 hours later that my status match was completed. The status is reflected in my Radisson Rewards (global) account.
EqualOpp likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.