Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Received Free Night Certificate

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2016, 8:53 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by smkeyes
Anyone had any luck getting Club Carlson or US Bank to extend the e-certs? Ours expire on Aug. 31 but no plans for a stay before then :-(

Tried calling CC customer service but she said they couldn't/wouldn't extend. Have yet to HUCA.
They are hard coded to expire, US BANK is very inflexible and incompetent. I would use it up before expiration. The only way you may have luck, is book a room in the interested hotel before expiration date, then call the hotel directly, have them change dates and email you a confirmation.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 12:41 pm

Received the free cert a month after paying the AF, hooray, now where are my 40K points ??. I'm also guessing that you have to book the e cert as it's own reservation and can't pair it in a multiple night stay, at least not without calling in? These blackout dates for E-certs are fantastic.

Last edited by DeltaNeutral28; Jul 14, 2016 at 12:53 pm
Old Jul 16, 2016, 6:21 pm

Programs: HH Diamond MR PLAT US Gold
I have trouble with booking using e_cert
I was told not all the property accepts the e-cert ( different from the black out days )
Customer support resource sent out request asking for more confirmation from the property.

Last edited by ATWBY2020; Jul 16, 2016 at 7:04 pm
Old Jul 24, 2016, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by soitgoes
1. Go to clubcarlson.com
2. Select "more search options" at the bottom of the reservations search box
3. Enter your e-cert code in the E-cert box
4. Enter the promo code USBANKEC in the promo code box

Both 3 and 4 must be entered at the same time for the search to work properly.
Thank you so much for posting this. I had a certificate about to expire and nothing showed up. Then with this method, everything did.

It's crazy that CC didn't send me the code. I'm using a certificate i earned before the benefit was changed to points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.