Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Received Free Night Certificate

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2015, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by gblakeb
Didn't realize I needed the promo code as well. I was able to use my two free nights.
I deleted the emails once the certificates appeared in my accounts. Could someone let me know the promo code (assuming it isn't an individual code for each cert)? Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 11:19 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by strummerjones
I deleted the emails once the certificates appeared in my accounts. Could someone let me know the promo code (assuming it isn't an individual code for each cert)? Thanks in advance.
The Promo Code is generic, but the Cert Number appears to be unique. You'll need both to book.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by aamilesslave
The Promo Code is generic, but the Cert Number appears to be unique. You'll need both to book.
I have the cert numbers but not the promo code.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 2:17 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by strummerjones
I have the cert numbers but not the promo code.
USBANKEC
Old Sep 1, 2015, 1:45 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, IHG Spire, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum, HHonors Diamond
So can we sell this certificate? Or is it unique to only our account?
Old Sep 16, 2015, 7:54 pm

Programs: AA MM PP, MR LT Plat, Globalist
Is this a correct summary?

- Spend $10k in the one-year period before your annual fee hits and get a free night.
- The free night cert will be deposited 6-8 weeks after you pass the spend threshold.
- During your one-year period, any spending beyond $10k will not count towards another free night. That is, to earn the next free night, wait till after your annual fee hits and spend $10k.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 7:09 am

I read the T&Cs as you have to spend $10,000 THEN pay the annual fee when it comes due and 6 to 8 weeks later you will get your free US cert. sneaky on their part to keep some of us for 2+ years
Old Dec 15, 2015, 9:15 am

Programs: AA, UA, BA, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Has anyone found a way to book a business class room with the ecert? The property/dates I want only has business class rooms available. I'd be willing to pay the difference to upgrade possibly, but is that even an option? When I search using the ecert, this property shows full price, while other properties in the city show $0.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 7:04 pm

i think the ecert has limitations on the level of room u can get
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:39 am

Can I book a room for my sister? I won't be staying. Or are they super-strict like the BOGO where the member had to personally check into the hotel?
Old Feb 9, 2016, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by dukerau
Has anyone found a way to book a business class room with the ecert? The property/dates I want only has business class rooms available. I'd be willing to pay the difference to upgrade possibly, but is that even an option? When I search using the ecert, this property shows full price, while other properties in the city show $0.
there is a Raddison Blu in New delhi that has business class rooms which they call it next one above standard room.

If you or gold or above, you get free upgrade to it without having to ask and includes free breakfast too BUT

This is a very dirty, dusty and rusted property and more like local 2 star property you find in India.

I wouldn't book it there even if it is buy 1 get 2 free with awards or certificates.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 8:11 am

Is there anyway way/tricks to extend the Ecert? Mine shows expires in end of AUG 2016 but have no stays until Jan 2017.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 2:29 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by GoGreen
Can I book a room for my sister? I won't be staying. Or are they super-strict like the BOGO where the member had to personally check into the hotel?
Book it in your name and add her as a registered guest.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 4:06 pm
Original Member

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, IHG Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Radisson Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I have one and I'm trying to book in Tallinn over summer. None of their hotels show availability for any day. I only have ecert#, maybe I'm missing something.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 9:27 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by thepla
I have one and I'm trying to book in Tallinn over summer. None of their hotels show availability for any day. I only have ecert#, maybe I'm missing something.
Are you searching with the promo code?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.