Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2-for-1 and 4-for-2 Gold elite rates EMEA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2015, 5:21 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by dc2447
The app is notoriously unreliable. If the website shows right amount I would print that out and be happy it will be okay.

Yeah my issue is that email says the lower price but website and app both say double that price !

cs
Old Dec 22, 2015, 12:19 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
While the idea of the 241 and 442 rates is nice, for me it is only usefull for hotels that always include breakfast (we find breakfast important on leisure stays).
Many hotels that offer the 241 rates turn out more expensive -per night- than booking the prepaid breakfast inclusive rates if you want to add breakfast in the hotel (often 25-28€ per person per night).
Old Dec 25, 2015, 10:03 am

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Delectatio
While the idea of the 241 and 442 rates is nice, for me it is only usefull for hotels that always include breakfast (we find breakfast important on leisure stays).
Many hotels that offer the 241 rates turn out more expensive -per night- than booking the prepaid breakfast inclusive rates if you want to add breakfast in the hotel (often 25-28€ per person per night).
That is where Concierge status becomes useful. Breakfast is very important on family leisure stays. I get breakfast for 3 kids and 2 adults most of the times. Rare cases like in Netherlands got me breakfast just for 1 room. 2-4-1 and 4-4-2 makes great sense for our family travels.

What bothers me is that more and more hotels exclude whole high season from these rates. 2016 examples are Nice (France), Reykjavik (Iceland), Longyearbyen (Norway) during the summer. They all offer 0 availability even year in advance.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by dabee69
...What bothers me is that more and more hotels exclude whole high season from these rates. 2016 examples are Nice (France), Reykjavik (Iceland), Longyearbyen (Norway) during the summer. They all offer 0 availability even year in advance.
Add Dublin to that list
Old Dec 28, 2015, 2:57 am

Originally Posted by ksen22
Add Dublin to that list

Add most of Ireland to the list. Nothing in the Radisson Blu Galway or Radisson Blu Farnham Estate Cavan next year at all.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 4:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, CC Gold
Breakfast used to be free with this rate in Finland, but unfortunately not any more. I wonder when they have taken the benefit away? Last year it still was included in the rate.
Old Apr 1, 2016, 9:25 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by ghenu
Breakfast used to be free with this rate in Finland, but unfortunately not any more. I wonder when they have taken the benefit away? Last year it still was included in the rate.
Breakfast used to be included on all rates in Finland... I wonder if they are going the way of IHG properties there 👎
Old Apr 2, 2016, 4:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, CC Gold
Originally Posted by kauppias
Breakfast used to be included on all rates in Finland... I wonder if they are going the way of IHG properties there 👎
Ok, so they have just enhanced the pricing in general.
Old Apr 6, 2016, 12:32 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Delectatio
I disagree, IMHO it makes no sense to compare prepaid with flexible rates, and unless I am missing something, 25-28€ are the very top breakfast rates, most hotels are between 15-20€... The only property I stayed that had a stupid breakfast rate was one of the Radisson Blus on Istambul's asian side, something like 90 TRY and it definitely wasn't worth even 30.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 9:21 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
Originally Posted by benjyyy
Add most of Ireland to the list. Nothing in the Radisson Blu Galway or Radisson Blu Farnham Estate Cavan next year at all.
I guess hotels will only provide these rates when they think they will otherwise have empty rooms, and you can hardly blame them.

I've stayed a few times in Sligo on the 2-4-1 rate, but admittedly never on a peak time. It did include breakfast. Sligo also includes breakfast on award stays, which is nice.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by kauppias
yes if you booked through anything else than CC, but Carlson has in fact in the latest been switching the entry rates as non-breakie however in practice I have seen that few places anybody asks your room number since they expect that breakie is included for everybody so you might try your chance I haven't dared to do that...
Old Jun 14, 2016, 12:04 pm

Programs: KL, HH
Does anyone know if the Art'Otel Budapest is participating in the 442 offer in August 2016?

Thanks in Advance,
Iamspecialized
Old Jun 14, 2016, 11:36 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

If you see it in the booking engine they do, otherwise they don't..... :-).
Old Jul 18, 2016, 2:40 pm

Has anyone been able to find 2-for-1 or 4-for-2 rates at Trysil (either Radisson or Park Inn)?
I have searched for the whole next year, but not been able to see any
Old Aug 30, 2016, 3:20 am

Originally Posted by Bolle
Has anyone been able to find 2-for-1 or 4-for-2 rates at Trysil (either Radisson or Park Inn)?
I have searched for the whole next year, but not been able to see any
Same here, usually it should be up by now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.