Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR to Doha Business to First

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2024, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Our flight connection is 1 hr 50 mins from Doha to Hanoi and the QR004 seems to have its moments with regards to delays. We are flying from Heathrow so I don’t think the AS lounge really comes into play here. The only offer to First was LHR to Doha. The Doha to Hanoi part is normal Business Class on a 747 -9.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
not worth it
Old Mar 3, 2024, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Offer has now gone but I wasn’t going to bite. Thanks for all the responses.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 5:44 am

Programs: qatar airways platinum
Originally Posted by DirektornSE
Really up to you, but as most "luxury" products is not about real value. Is caviar and (better) champagne worth 1k? I'd say no.
Would it feel special to sit on the A380 in first class, along with only 8 passengers? Yes!
Would be nice to enjoy the First class lounge in Doha? Yes.

But you and your partner would have a nice experience in business as well, and you have access to the A380 bar in Business as well (and, even more accessible as behind Y.

Totally spot on IMO. Id upgrade using q credits( but I think the jump from econ to bus is far better). The toilets are super impressive but id say the food, by and large is the same. The entertainment system is more cumbersome as well IMO.

On that particular route , I would have nice food in the lounge at LHR, then enjoy the excellent service in J. I am a huge fan of the o board bar and always opt for A380 when it's an option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.