Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

iPad browser QR website (defaults to mobile)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2024, 1:24 am
Original Poster

Does anyone know how you can get the desktop version to show on safari/ipad? All I get is the mobile version so everything is oversized and renders website almost impossible to use from an iPad (which is only thing I use at home for browsing).
Old Mar 4, 2024, 5:23 am

Programs: QF Platinum/LTG
In the address bar click the “AA” symbol and “Request desktop website”. If that menu only has “Request mobile website” then there might be something else wrong. Perhaps try Chrome or Firefox browsers.

Also, check Safari settings. There’s an option there to “Request desktop website” with a toggle switch for “All websites“ On/Off. Turn it On (green).

Note: for me, the QR website is somewhere in between the true desktop website and a mobile version.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Thanks for this. Will try.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.