Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre booked Meal Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2024, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Pre booked Meal Business Class

I have pre booked my dinner on one of my flights. I have had now had second thoughts and don’t think I will have anything. I go onto MMB but it says it cannot process the request. Any ideas?

Also is the Alexandra Laurent Perrier rose champagne always served?
Old Mar 4, 2024, 2:46 pm

It's not your problem...
Old Mar 4, 2024, 4:22 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by Moonstone1234
I have pre booked my dinner on one of my flights. I have had now had second thoughts and don’t think I will have anything. I go onto MMB but it says it cannot process the request. Any ideas?
I wouldn't stress over it. The crew aren't going to force you to have it. Someone else will happily have it, especially if it's a long-haul.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by Moonstone1234

Also is the Alexandra Laurent Perrier rose champagne always served?
Not always but there’s always a rose champagne. I wasn’t keeping track but I noticed on one flight they were serving the Laurent-Perrier Rose and Duval-Leroy Blanc de Blanc; then on my next flight they were serving the Gosset Grand Rose and the Laurent-Perrier La Cuvee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.