Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

From QR "Your feedback is important to us"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

From QR "Your feedback is important to us"

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2018, 12:33 pm

Programs: qr
Got one too just completed it much along the same lines as others have on this thread. I just hope they listen and customers feedback is seriously acted upon, though we accept this has never happened In the past . Such a shame . Was interesting no real mention of onboard enhancements just related to QRPC which tends to make me think they have noticed a decline in numbers , customers burning miles and crediting elsewhere?
Old Oct 26, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
I'm also wondering if this might have something to do with QR threatening to leave Oneworld...
Old Oct 26, 2018, 1:46 pm

Programs: qr
Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
I'm also wondering if this might have something to do with QR threatening to leave Oneworld...
that’s a good point it could well be or is it a coincidence? I wonder if all PC members got the survey link? They may use the data to evaluate leaving OW and risks that may present , although a cynic may say if AAB decides he’s leaving and stands true to his threat they will leave without worrying about what PC members feedback.
Old Oct 26, 2018, 1:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
I just thought of that because of the questions about partner airlines and Oneworld benefits...
Old Nov 20, 2018, 9:36 am

Whopping 500 QMiles for filling in the survey. Doesn't seem like they learned much.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
I got the e-mail as well - just when my account was finally down to zero...
Old Nov 20, 2018, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by mpkz
Whopping 500 QMiles for filling in the survey. Doesn't seem like they learned much.
I think that's quite ok. Of course it's not much, but what did you expect? Most of the time, there's no reward for such surveys.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 10:45 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Received the email and 500Qpesos as well..
Email mention future improvements coming, now i'm worried 😓
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 4:31 pm

And at least they reduced the price of Qmiles. Maybe some good Black Friday or December Easy Deals coming... let's hope so.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 11:31 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by Alfredbali
Received the email and 500Qpesos as well..
Email mention future improvements coming, now i'm worried 😓
Oh yes, new "enhancements" are more than worrying ;-)
I did not receive this email, even I did complete the srvey, but my wife (she is Gold member) did. MAybe I am some sort of "blacklisted" for my "enhanced" complaints ;-)
Alfredbali likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 12:54 am

Programs: QRPC-Silver & Star-Alliance
Originally Posted by justatourist
And at least they reduced the price of Qmiles.

Yep, they're temporarily available at a 20%-discount, but still only half-as-valuable as before, so still an enhanced rip-off.

They must think we're all stupid.
NoY and Traveller999 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.