Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Long is Q26 in AKL?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2009, 5:35 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Originally Posted by Lonely Flyer
Do they have "Spooks" in NZ. If so do not be surprised if info posted here is now on record and any chance of OP doing a stroll airside may be met with opposition.
Yes they do and one of the best program currently in production.^
But what would Harry or "5" want with NZ?
Old Oct 1, 2009, 5:21 am

Programs: QF Plat & LTG; A3*A Gold; Avianca LM; Velocity; IHG Platinum, Accor All
70.4m

How long is QF26 in AKL:

About the same as it is everywhere else: 70.4 metres (for the incoming aircraft)

Sorry about that...
Old Oct 1, 2009, 3:48 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by tallboy
How long is QF26 in AKL:

About the same as it is everywhere else: 70.4 metres (for the incoming aircraft)

Sorry about that...
And the outbound is only 36-39meters long
Old Oct 2, 2009, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Gold, Cathay Silver, CO OnePass
Hello all, just a final note to let you know that my fiance checked her bags in all the way from Toronto to Melbourne, but was still able to come out through customs in Auckland for about 2 hours to spend some time with me in the airport before going back through security for her connection. With no need for any shinanigins,, which was nice

She is now safely home in Melbourne and I now only a week to get through without her before she returns to Auckland to start our lives together.

Thank you everyone for your help on this one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.