Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What happens at Singapore?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2009, 5:39 am

Can anyone tell me if shower facilities are provided in the QF lounge at SIN, i.e towel, shower gel etc? Will probably fancy a shower but don't want to turn up without a towel if this is required!!
Old Apr 17, 2009, 6:08 am

Programs: QF WP, VA, AA
Originally Posted by ellielovesem
Can anyone tell me if shower facilities are provided in the QF lounge at SIN, i.e towel, shower gel etc? Will probably fancy a shower but don't want to turn up without a towel if this is required!!
Welcome to FT ellielovesem!

I haven't showered at the SIN QC, but did so the other day at AKL Domestic QC, and they provided towel, comb, soap, shampoo, and offered various other little bottles of liquids (body gel, conditioner and the like). If they supply that stuff at Auckland domestic, then I'd be amazed if you didn't get similar or better at SIN.

Note there are reports that SIN showers can be in high demand/short supply when the evening flights pass through (so you might have to sprint from the plane, if indeed you will be in transit) .
Old Apr 17, 2009, 6:54 am

Programs: QF PS, EK-Gold, Security Theatre Critic
Originally Posted by ellielovesem
Can anyone tell me if shower facilities are provided in the QF lounge at SIN, i.e towel, shower gel etc?
I can confirm that they provide towels at SIN and every other QC I've been to. Usually there's either an all-purpose shower gel/shampoo dispenser in the shower, although some places provide small bottles of shampoo, etc. Enjoy - there's nothing better than a good hot shower halfway through the Oz-Europe trip. And welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Apr 17, 2009, 8:15 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
SIN provides towels, soap, and shampoo. You can also request a comb, razor, toothbrush/toothpaste, and even nail clippers.

The SIN QF J shower rooms are actually pretty good sized, though this size is due to them being long and narrow.
Old Apr 20, 2009, 6:20 am

Thanks for the warm welcome and information. I'm heading down under via SIN in June on the QF A380 and via Bangkok (BA) coming back. I will bear in mind the possible rush and make a speedy exit from the plane!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.