Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetstar NZ

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2009, 11:40 pm

Is their something wrong with my browser, or has Jetstar just not loaded the sale fares for NZ Domestic between 21st July-22nd September (First travel sale period)???
All the boxes are ticked for that travel period, yet I cant find one sale fare in there, and the sale started on Friday..
Old May 31, 2009, 6:52 pm
In memoriam

Programs: QF WP & AA EXP
Get a $50 Jetstar Gift Voucher!

Get a $50 Jetstar Gift Voucher!

It's getting super cold with the official start of winter just around the corner! We think that it is a great time to thank you for being a JetMail member with a very special offer. One that you can even use to escape the chill!

Get a $50 (NZD) Jetstar flight voucher in 3 easy steps!

Simply:

1. Book a return flight at Jetstar.com by 05 June 2009, where the return date for your trip is on or before 30 June 2009.

2. Make sure you use the email address that you have used to register for JetMail (ie. the email address we have used to mail this email to you) in the booking process.

3. We'll email you a $50 Jetstar flight voucher within 28 days to put towards your next flight with us.
Old May 31, 2009, 9:05 pm

Programs: QF, Virgin Australia
Originally Posted by wijomas
Bit stingy compared to the offer from Jetstar in Australia, as I posted in this thread: Book a return Jetstar flight and get a $100 voucher
Old May 31, 2009, 9:14 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
Hmmm I get jetmail but received neither offer. Perhaps there is something on my profile "hates Jetstar"?
Old May 31, 2009, 11:07 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
"hates Jetstar"?
Haha that should do it

I feel sorry for people bassed in NZ that have corporate contracts with the Qantas Group.
Old May 31, 2009, 11:23 pm

Programs: NZ Elite Partner/Silver (in own right), PR Classic, QF Bronze, UA Member, VA Red
I signed up for getting QF status credits on Jetstar (is it till the end of the year?), and got the $50 deal a few hours later.

My partner who also signed up at the same time as not recieved the $50 deal however.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 12:23 am
In memoriam

Hmmm I get jetmail but received neither offer. Perhaps there is something on my profile "hates Jetstar"?
Would they even need to look at your profile? Doesn't everyone at Qantas know you on a first name basis by now?
Old Jun 1, 2009, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by futaris
Hmm. I didn't originally put my QFF number in a Jetsaver booking, and asked for the SCs to be credited, afterwards through the missing points request. QANTAS then credited 0 SCs...
Looks like they decided to credit me SCs after all:
Code:
30 MAY 09  	 JETSTAR FLIGHT STATUS CREDITS 30MAY09 	- 	- 	-  	 0  	 10
Old Jun 1, 2009, 10:54 pm
In memoriam

Thank god they have some common sense...
Old Jun 2, 2009, 1:08 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Unhappy Coming to an end

I noticed on my flights yesterday.
JQ quick check in machines have been installed and on the QF entertainment screens they are showing a special goodbye NZ domestic as they hand over to another award winning member of the Qantas group, Jetstar.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 1:09 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by Blackcloud
I noticed on my flights yesterday.
JQ quick check in machines have been installed and on the QF entertainment screens they are showing a special goodbye NZ domestic as they hand over to another award winning member of the Qantas group, Jetstar.
I wonder how quickly the signs etc at the QF Domestic Terminal in AKL will be changed to JQ?
Old Jun 2, 2009, 1:13 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
My Bookings page on QF is looking very bare. For the first time in several years I am down to 2 domestic QF round trips and 1 international.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 1:14 pm
In memoriam

My Bookings page on QF is looking very bare. For the first time in several years I am down to 2 domestic QF round trips and 1 international.
I'm beating you then! 2 domestic, 2 international.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 1:43 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
I had 4 domestic yesterday, now down to 3.
I should have no problems with the squiggle count for this year.
JQ sign at WLG was just on the overhead monitor. QF signage is prominent but that is because they will still use it for their few international flights out of WLG.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 5:38 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Originally Posted by wijomas
I wonder how quickly the signs etc at the QF Domestic Terminal in AKL will be changed to JQ?
I i guess a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon and the signage at domestic could be changed over.

The farewell video can be seen here http://www.qantas.com.au/info/flying.../welcomeAboard

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.