Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

I get very annoyed at Y passengers using Business class toilets and overhead bins

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I get very annoyed at Y passengers using Business class toilets and overhead bins

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by Yada Yada
I'll bet the male FA's prefer to use the loos at the back of a 73H. The curvature of the ceiling makes it difficult to stand up front!
And on the 747-300 on the upper deck. I feel like I'm Keanu Reeves when he's dodging the bullets!!
Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:05 am

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald), PC Platinum, HH Gold
While boarding a DJ flight last week, I watched the guy in front of me load his large carry-on bag above row 2 and then proceed to walk down to his seat somewhere in the middle of the plane. I usually sit in row 2 or 3 and wonder why I can never find a place for my bag. Now I know why!
If you had followed him down the back you would have found a perfect place for your bag.

p.s. Hi to JohnK! Good to see you.
Good to see you posting Peter. A shame you stopped posting on the other site. We should catch up for a drink in a QP one of these days now that i have anytime access.
Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:30 am

Programs: Gloria Jeans
Originally Posted by JohnK
If you had followed him down the back you would have found a perfect place for your bag.
yes, but imagine trying to "swim against the tide" when the seatbelt sign goes off!

Originally Posted by JohnK
Good to see you posting Peter. A shame you stopped posting on the other site. We should catch up for a drink in a QP one of these days now that i have anytime access.
It'd be great to catch up. I'll send you a PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.