Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Am I mad?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2006, 12:35 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
If I was burning the QF FF points for a J award, I would want to be sitting in J, at least on the overnight and long-haul flights. So as good as AO is in Y, its still Y. So I would be taking the LHR-SYD-BNE-TSV option.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 1:12 am

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Incorrect.

Originally Posted by roho
It's a very long process. Not just the flights but commuting, waiting, transiting etc. (LHR insists pax arrive at least three hours before flying now & that's only one example)
I fly from LHR at least every two weeks and have never ever been there 3 hours before hand. If you have no status, no seat assignment and are in Y, then you might want to. However, if you use the self service check in and take your bags to fast bag drop, you can just about get away with 45 minutes if you know what you are doing and march at a pace straight to the aircraft. I plan on one hour for QF longhauls with my Plat card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.