Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2-class QF B747-400s

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2007, 1:45 am

Programs: QF. UA. Avis. AMEX.
I only do SYD-LAX a couple of times a year (sometimes up to 6 times a year) and always have been held back for J and F to exit when I fly in Y. Has been that way for the last 7 years that I have been making the trip.

There are no fast track lines at LAX but special arrangements now exist for APAC card holders.
Old Jun 27, 2007, 1:59 am

Programs: QF Platinum (LTG), OW Emerald, Accor Platinum; Hyatt Explorist.
Originally Posted by nonce
I only do SYD-LAX a couple of times a year (sometimes up to 6 times a year) and always have been held back for J and F to exit when I fly in Y. Has been that way for the last 7 years that I have been making the trip.

There are no fast track lines at LAX but special arrangements now exist for APAC card holders.
Sorry, ignorance prevails once again, "APAC" meaning?

CJ
Old Jun 27, 2007, 2:10 am

Programs: QFF WP :-0, AC, FlyBuys, Porter's Liquor Store, Mother's Helper
My observations are that if you are on the right hand side in the front WHY cabin, you get a head start on those to the left and also the J pax upstairs.
Old Jun 27, 2007, 2:58 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Cedar Jet
Sorry, ignorance prevails once again, "APAC" meaning?

CJ
typo for APEC business travel card I suspect

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.