Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Escalating an unresolved issue with CS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2004, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade

I contacted QF via their website email regarding an issue at LAX on a segment I flew on Aug 6. The email was sent Sep 6. I received a response that it would be passed on to the appropriate department and I would be notified of the result.

By Oct 6 I had not heard back so i contacted the individual who had answered my email. She replied it was still under "investigation" and some other BS about trying to contact me but my phone numbers on my profile being incorrect - total BS.

Nov 6 still nothing - so I emailed her again. I have not heard back.

Does someone have a contact other than the general email to which I can escalate this?

I thought about calling the premium desk, but on past experience they and the email CS are totally separate and I would have to start the whole thing over again.

Any suggestions?
Old Nov 11, 2004, 12:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Try phoning 02-9691-3636 and asking for customer relations

Dave
Old Nov 11, 2004, 4:09 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
ummm, Dave, alect lives in LAX, so I'm sure that he doesn't want to spent oodles of money waiting for them to answer the phone - that would only increase his (add to that an expectant father-in-waiting).

Actually, alect, I would escalate it through Premium Desk or QFF by ringing the USA number when it is diverted through to Aus.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 6:38 pm

Location: Home of the 2001 & 2004 Rugby Super 12 Champions - the Brumbies (Canberra, ACT) and Australia's best ski resort (Thredbo, NSW)
Programs: QF SG (LT PS, 54% LT SG), Priority Club Gold
Talking

Originally Posted by QF WP
ummm, Dave, alect lives in LAX...
Poor alect is he like that Iranian fellow who has been living at Charles De Gaulle Terminal 1 for yonks? I couldn't think of a worse place to live (well actually I can - downtown Fallujah).
Old Nov 11, 2004, 6:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by QF WP
ummm, Dave, alect lives in LAX, so I'm sure that he doesn't want to spent oodles of money waiting for them to answer the phone - that would only increase his (add to that an expectant father-in-waiting).

Actually, alect, I would escalate it through Premium Desk or QFF by ringing the USA number when it is diverted through to Aus.
Ok. Then use a calling card service that gives good cheap international rates to downsideupland and call +61 2 9691-3636

Dave
Old Nov 11, 2004, 8:23 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by Craigo
Poor alect is he like that Iranian fellow who has been living at Charles De Gaulle Terminal 1 for yonks? I couldn't think of a worse place to live (well actually I can - downtown Fallujah).
But alect is a WP, so it he is living at LAX Terminal 4 he could strike out a very comfortable existing at the FL there . Might need to buy a fully flexible ticket that departs T4 and keep calling up each day to change to the next day's flight .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.