Wiki Posts
Search

LAX F lounge

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2018, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas
LAX F lounge

I have a JFK to LAX on Alaska Airlines flying in first class on a separate PNR to QF94 also in first. LAX arrival is 12.45pm with departure at 11pm so baggage interline should allow luggage to be checked through. Using the airside connector from T6 through 5, 4 and then TBIT, I presume I'm allowed access to the F lounge to spend all afternoon and evening?

Regards,

Michael
Old Oct 20, 2018, 7:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Yes you can. ( I have spent almost 7 hours there on a HNL-LAX-LHR connection as a OWE on AA/BA)

With almost 10 hours at LAX if it is a nice day I might be tempted to take a taxi to say Manhattan Beach ( about $15) and walk on the beach sidewalk ( lots of beautiful houses) or the short pier before heading back to LAX ( the afternoon period at the QF lounge should be relatively quiet with people arriving in the evening for the late evening bank of departures)

Regards

TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.