Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Qantas says my Business Flex fare was Business Saver and charged 300 NZD cancellation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas says my Business Flex fare was Business Saver and charged 300 NZD cancellation

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2018, 3:18 am
Original Poster

...and today, two weeks after they refunded me, I got a reply from Qantas stating:

As per your booking's fare rule, it states that there is a NZD300.00 cancellation fee to process the refund. In view of this, I'm unable to accommodate you request for the refund for the said amount as it was applied correctly.
I've already got my money back so I won't waste any time responding to them, but it's still pretty bad that they don't seem to understand that their website was showing the wrong fare rules specifying no cancellation fees.

No idea why this guy was looking at my claim again after so long, but once again they've ignored the info supplied in my claim and only looked at the fare rules showing in their system.

In future I will be even more scrupulous when taking screen shots of the details presented when booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.