Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

SOC-JED - Garuda/Saudia - $496

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SOC-JED - Garuda/Saudia - $496

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2023, 11:24 am

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
Yes, I noted this boost too. Implying that the hotel and visa may be less of a freebee as advertised....
Old May 22, 2023, 9:26 pm

I had absolutely no problem booking my complimentary hotel stay. All done online within a few minutes,

At the time of booking there was also a note of complimentary hotel transfer. No information about it whatsoever so I contacted Saudia Holidays over email and was told to approach them at the arrivals terminal.

Visa was not free though but ~US$25 is better than US$130 or whatever they usually charge.

Easy.

Ticket with around 90H layover was only a few $ more than standard fare.

CGK-JED-DXB
atflyer, cruser1 and baldguy like this.
Old Jun 3, 2023, 5:17 am

second leg has been cancelled

The second leg from Jakarta to Jeddah has been cancelled. The booking left only first leg SOC-CGK. What can I do?
Old Jun 3, 2023, 5:23 am

Originally Posted by Wong799
The second leg from Jakarta to Jeddah has been cancelled. The booking left only first leg SOC-CGK. What can I do?
you can contact the airline...
Old Jun 3, 2023, 5:37 am

Was it a GA codeshare flight? How did you figure it out it was cancelled?
Old Jun 3, 2023, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by cmoltisanti
Was it a GA codeshare flight? How did you figure it out it was cancelled?
GA codeshare. I received a message from SAUDIA about the cancellation of SV819. Then I check the booking in the app, the second leg was disappeared.
Old Jun 3, 2023, 6:49 am

GA codeshare. I received a message from SAUDIA about the cancellation of SV819. Then I check the booking in the app, the second leg was disappeared.

SV819 is saudia and not GA codeshare. I think you should contact them and rebook through any of the call centers:https://www.saudia.com/help/contact-us/call-centers
let us know if you succeed please.
Old Jun 3, 2023, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by cmoltisanti
SV819 is saudia and not GA codeshare. I think you should contact them and rebook through any of the call centers:
let us know if you succeed please.
first leg GA, second leg SV. I booked it via SAUDIA website. I will try to contact the sales office on Monday.
Old Jun 3, 2023, 7:35 am

first leg GA, second leg SV. I booked it via SAUDIA website. I will try to contact the sales office on Monday.
SV819 no longer operates on a daily basis and may be cancelled on certain dates, depending on your specific date. Based on my previous experience with SV, resolving this issue should be easily solvable by contacting them even during weekends. If you are calling from Asia, the US/Canada numbers are readily accessible and quite helpful. However, if you are calling from Europe, the best contact options would be UK/Dubai/Germany, as they are more workable during europe timezone/hours. Please inform us about the outcome of your communication with them, good luck!
SPN Lifer and jayden0116 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.